OT: Mayweather vs Pacquiao | Page 10 | The Boneyard

OT: Mayweather vs Pacquiao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
What are you looking up police reports? Are you crazy? So, have you looked up Lampleys report? Probably not, haven't heard one comment on that. Who looks up police reports? Who has the time? Really wired, pal. You should be embarrassed for yourself, you probably are one. For the record, I don't give a duckk whether you like Floyd or not, that's your problem. Sure hope the man upstairs doesn't judge you the way you judged Floyd.

You have derailed.

Reaction Score
Your trying to reason with a Flomo. There is no reasoning with this blind ignorant fan base. lets hope this infection that has invaded the boneyard goes away and doesnt attract any more of his pathetic ilk.
Who are you calling blind and ignorant? Infection? Go away? I've been on the boneyard for a very long time. Not going anywhere either. The Boneyard is for all UCONN fans.

Reaction Score
The on him doesn't have to be dug up. It's all fair game. If he doesn't like this, he shouldn't beat women. It's kind of that simple.
Well temery, time will tell. I just feel that some posters would hate Floyd even if he had never laid a hand on a woman, which is fine by me. But if that is the case, just admit it, be a man. I hate Duke. See how easy it is.

Reaction Score
Well temery, time will tell. I just feel that some posters would hate Floyd even if he had never laid a hand on a woman, which is fine by me. But if that is the case, just admit it, be a man. I hate Duke. See how easy it is.

It kind of scares me that you think it's more likely that people don't like Floyd because he's black than because he's a serial domestic abuser.

Reaction Score
zqKABPj.jpg

Reaction Score
It kind of scares me that you think it's more likely that people don't like Floyd because he's black than because he's a serial domestic abuser.
Thats reality Bruce. I just wish people would admit it, that's all. I'll bet you most people could care less about about those girls that he abused. If one of those girls knocked on your door at night, 75% chance the door would get slammed in her face.

Reaction Score
Thats how many black people think unfortunately. Philly is obviously a black dude.
Gotta go now, on my way to the VA hospital, to see my girl, she thinks that the boneyard is a dating site, where I go to meet women. Go figure that one.

Reaction Score
Thats how many black people think unfortunately. Philly is obviously a black dude.
I didn't say that I was black. What's unfortunate is that you don't think black people have a reason to think that way.

Reaction Score
I didn't say that I was black. What's unfortunate is that you don't think black people have a reason to think that way.

While there are some people who undoubtedly dislike Mayweather because he's black, there are far, far more who dislike him because he is a serial and unrepentant abuser of women. And calling people in the latter category "bigots" just makes it clear that you have nothing to say.

Reaction Score
While there are some people who undoubtedly dislike Mayweather because he's black, there are far, far more who dislike him because he is a serial and unrepentant abuser of women. And calling people in the latter category "bigots" just makes it clear that you have nothing to say.
Listen to Stephen A.

Reaction Score

That's the thing with Mayweather. If it were't for the fact that he beat women, he'd just be an eccentric, showboating iconoclast. He'd just be great entertainment, and there wouldn't be anything icky about rooting for him. Yes, lots of stuffy old farts would still hate him because they hate when athletes are interesting in any way, but whatever, those guys suck and no one cares what they think.

Reaction Score
Is that supposed to mean something?

Stephen A. embarrassed himself with that d___riding nonsense last week. "Oooh, Floyd, can I sit in the Bugatti?"
Yeah. That was pretty embarrassing. I lost all respect for Stephen A. He sounded like 45 year old tween at a Beiber concert.

Reaction Score
Well said.

Reaction Score
Usually when people have problems, they will continue certain behaviors until they get help. I believe Floyd has. I guess your a Saint, never committed a sin?

C'mon pal are you kidding me? I am far from a saint I admit it. But I have never hit or even THOUGHT of hitting a woman. Have you? My guess is you've been there and you've turned it around - well congrats. I for one would never forgive even my brother if he laid out his wife. But hey, you have your own opinion keep it going.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom