OT: Isaiah Thomas | Page 4 | The Boneyard

OT: Isaiah Thomas

Reaction Score
I wasn't claiming it was an act of heroism, just that losing someone close like that changes you instantly. In that sense, it affects you. It saps your energy and focus in everything. That said, it could have elevated his play. I just think, in watching the games, IT didn't appear to be 'all there'.

Oh I know, I would likely be down for the count for far less. It's just a difficult thing to quantify, is all.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Kemba went ahead of Klay and Kawhi.

This was a great draft though, arguably 5 of the top 20-25 players in the league with Kyrie, Klay, Kawhi, Butler and IT

This is an article about the 59 players drafted ahead of Thomas and where they are currently. Going through the list was interesting. Lots of familiar names. Very familiar name at number 58. Oh yeah and that guy at number 9 is pretty good.

What happened to all 59 players drafted before Isaiah Thomas in 2011

Reaction Score
Is Majoks write-up accurate?

"This 6-10 South Sudanese-born Australian averaged 2.3 points in one season at UConn, then played in Turkey and Australia before the Lakers drafted him at No. 58."

Didn't he get drafted straight out of Uconn?

Ill never forget that night. I didn't watch the draft at all, turned it on at the very end, and was in another room when I heard, "with the 58th pick the Los Angeles Lakers select Ater Majok, Connecticut". Sprinted to the tv in disbelief and had to call my dad to tell him the crazy news.

Reaction Score
Is Majoks write-up accurate?

"This 6-10 South Sudanese-born Australian averaged 2.3 points in one season at UConn, then played in Turkey and Australia before the Lakers drafted him at No. 58."

Didn't he get drafted straight out of UConn?

Ill never forget that night. I didn't watch the draft at all, turned it on at the very end, and was in another room when I heard, "with the 58th pick the Los Angeles Lakers select Ater Majok, Connecticut". Sprinted to the tv in disbelief and had to call my dad to tell him the crazy news.

Yeah there was a gap in between. Remember he left the offseason before the title.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom