OT: Interesting Christmas gift ideas for the missus? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: Interesting Christmas gift ideas for the missus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
I tried several times to post this vid, An MP4 12mb. No luck, So here is the link that 88 and others should view prior to selecting that thoughtful gift.

Wow it worked.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
co-sign on a weekend away. perfect gift.

that, or go up to massachusetts and grab some newly legalized recreational weed.

Someone would have to give it to you. It is illegal to sell until 2018

Reaction Score
Instant Pot is great. However, like everything else, it involves some effort---like shopping, chopping and cleaning. It also takes up space in a cabinet or on the counter. Ours got used 3 times a week for a month or so but hasn't been touched in 5-6 months now. Pretty soon I will quietly put it up on the third car garage storage shelf with the bread maker, Vitamix and a million other things she had to have in her quest to become Rachael Ray. Unfortunately, to be Rachael Ray you need annoying amounts of bubbly energy and someone willing to pay you millions of dollars to make comfort food. My wife has neither.

Reaction Score
I get her a coupon stating she is eligible to sleep by my side 365 days a year. Its a great gift.

I would offer that in the stocking too as it's a great idea, unfortunately she hates the TV on and she wouldn't be comfortable 33% of those nights in the adjoining recliner next to where I fall asleep in for 4-5 hours.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
It involves less effort than every other option. That's the single greatest reason why I'll keep using it. Not every day. But at least once a week - and those meals will last me two or three days.

Instant Pot is great. However, like everything else, it involves some effort---like shopping, chopping and cleaning. It also takes up space in a cabinet or on the counter. Ours got used 3 times a week for a month or so but hasn't been touched in 5-6 months now. Pretty soon I will quietly put it up on the third car garage storage shelf with the bread maker, Vitamix and a million other things she had to have in her quest to become Rachael Ray. Unfortunately, to be Rachael Ray you need annoying amounts of bubbly energy and someone willing to pay you millions of dollars to make comfort food. My wife has neither.

Reaction Score
I brought her a car for Xmas but I'd like to know if a remote starter kit installation is a bad idea?

We don't have a garage and January is coming.

Reaction Score
My sons bought me one for Christmas, several years ago. It works great but the are multiple things to get used to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom