OT: Great Restaurant Dishes Throughout CT | Page 5 | The Boneyard

OT: Great Restaurant Dishes Throughout CT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Anybody ever try The Place, outdoor fire-pits, in Guilford? Heard it's a local treasure. Unique.[/QUOTE

The Place is unique. We ate there years ago and wasn't impressed with the food, so maybe they have I proved.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
The Place has been there forever. If you don't mind sitting outside on a log stump with a cable spool for a table on Rte 1, it does offer some interesting items. The roasted corn on the cob and roasted clams special being my favorites. It is BYOB and was (maybe still) BYO salad.
Tends to be kind of pricey for eating in the rough. Pretty simple menu but definitely a different experience.

Reaction Score
Wow. Friends of mine just ate there New Year's Eve, it was their tradition for the last decade.

They've had a lot of turnover in their kitchen lately and other restaurants like Capital Grille have eaten into their cut. I'm not surprised. Who's going into Hartford on a Tuesday night for a Morton's dinner?

Curiouser
Reaction Score
They've had a lot of turnover in their kitchen lately and other restaurants like Capital Grille have eaten into their cut. I'm not surprised. Who's going into Hartford on a Tuesday night for a Morton's dinner?
Never made it to Morton's, but I think the problem that remains is that you could have ended your last sentence four words earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom