OT: GOAT QB - its not Brady. | Page 13 | The Boneyard

OT: GOAT QB - its not Brady.

Reaction Score
Evidence is right here in your post. You can’t even use “your” and “you’re” correctly. Evidence of the 50th best educated state in the country. Hillbilly Husky says fake news.
It's a typo jackass. You haven't formulated one logical arguement. You really are a stooge. You are the dumbest person on this board. How does it feel to live in a failed state that is going bankrupt? That's right, all of that is fine with you.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
It's a typo jackass. You haven't formulated one logical arguement. You really are a stooge. You are the dumbest person on this board. How does it feel to live in a failed state that is going bankrupt? That's right, all of that is fine with you.

South Carolinians havemore poor mental health days than most of the country. In 2015, South Carolinians reported that they experienced poor mental health days an average of 4.2 out of every 30 days. The national average is 3.7 days.

Reaction Score
Give him a break Jimmy, he is still ahead of the rest of that godforsaken place, he has internet. Have to give him points for that. Most people in his state don't. They don't even know how to work it if they have access, (South Carolina 45th in people having internet) and the rest can't afford it. (43rd in income)

gE5Prsh.jpg
Then why is everyone fleeing CT in droves and moving to SC? One reason is because the quality of life far exceeds CT's. The public education system in SC far exceeds CT's. Do you think the public schools in Waterbury, Bridgeport, New Britian or Hartford any good? Sorry they're not. You never answered my question, how are all of those fake great education numbers benefitting the state of CT. You and Jimmy are way more ignorant than anyone in SC. I would love for you to formulate a logical arguement and think critically but you and Jimmy are incapable of that. All you can do is cite fake or outdated statistics. You two really are the two stooges and are way more ignorant than than anyone here in SC.

Reaction Score
South Carolinians havemore poor mental health days than most of the country. In 2015, South Carolinians reported that they experienced poor mental health days an average of 4.2 out of every 30 days. The national average is 3.7 days.
Oh yeah, how's your overall health? What do you do to stay healthy?

August_West

Reaction Score
Then why is everyone fleeing CT in droves and moving to SC? One reason is because the quality of life far exceeds CT's. The public education system in SC far exceeds CT's. Do you think the public schools in Waterbury, Bridgeport, New Britian or Hartford any good? Sorry they're not. You never answered my question, how are all of those fake great education numbers benefitting the state of CT. You and Jimmy are way more ignorant than anyone in SC. I would love for you to formulate a logical arguement and think critically but you and Jimmy are incapable of that. All you can do is cite fake or outdated statistics. You two really are the two stooges and are way more ignorant than than anyone here in SC.

Those are this years rankings.

Do you know how to read?

If you do (probably from a Northeast education before you moved down to Hillbilly Haven) take a gander:

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/south-carolina

Reaction Score
All my fellow ‘poolers who are watching all this unfold must be seeing the very real parallels between this guy and @rich1122

Same facile arguments repeated ad nauseum

You my friend ought to pare it down to a few sentences. Rich, for all his intellectual shortcomings, has a moment here and there where he is funny

You just seem angry with these rants

Reaction Score
All my fellow ‘poolers who are watching all this unfold must be seeing the very real parallels between this guy and @rich1122

Same facile arguments repeated ad nauseum

You my friend ought to pare it down to a few sentences. Rich, for all his intellectual shortcomings, has a moment here and there where he is funny

You just seem angry with these rants
Yeah, maybe ...But Jimmy and his lackey aren't offering anything either.

August_West

Reaction Score
And these rankings don't take into account financial solvency of the state and fails to take into account inbound and outbound movement. It's incomplete rankings at best.
Actually it does take financial solvency into account. But obviously you can’t read

Reaction Score
Actually it does take financial solvency into account. But obviously you can’t read
Then CT should be at the bottom. It does not take into account inbound and outbound movement now does it?

Reaction Score
People vote with their feet . CT is fourth in the nation in outbound movement. The Carolinas are two of the biggest inbound states. Most of the people moving to the Carolinas are people from CT, NY, NJ and MA. Why do you think that is? And the Healthcare system where I live is far superior to average health care in CT. I'll say it once again, you enjoy living in a failed state that is about to go bankrupt. You're dumb too.

Let us all hope that those 4 states don't go belly up. They comprise 16% of our nations GDP.

South Carolina is larger and growing for sure. Still just 75% of the GDP of Connecticut, though.

Let's be honest with each other. Very few people that currently participate in the knowledge economy - in any of the states you mention above - is moving willingly to SC....

Reaction Score
Let us all hope that those 4 states don't go belly up. They comprise 16% of our nations GDP.

South Carolina is larger and growing for sure. Still just 75% of the GDP of Connecticut, though.

Let's be honest with each other. Very few people that currently participate in the knowledge economy - in any of the states you mention above - is moving willingly to SC....
Seriously there single zip codes in each of those states between Princeton, New Haven, NY, and Boston that produce more intellectual and technological worth in a decade than the entire state of SC has over its entire existence

Reaction Score
Seriously there single zip codes in each of those states between Princeton, New Haven, NY, and Boston that produce more intellectual and technological worth in a decade than the entire state of SC has over its entire existence
That can be said for any state because there is an Ivy League School in each location that you mentioned. But what about the rest of NJ, NY, CT, and MA? The states with the highest numbers of outbound movement are IL, NY, NJ, CT and MA. That isn't a concern?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Do you work at South of the Border or something? I'm not sure why you are so defensive about South Carolina.

Reaction Score

That's fair enough. But at the rate SC is growing, it will surpass CT and northeastern states in GDP within the next ten to 15 years. A ton of businesses are moving here. And no, SC doesn't have any Ivy League schools like the northeast does but it has two fine universities (Clemson & USC) that are right there with UCONN. I don't hate CT, I grew up there. But CT has a ton of problems that need to be addressed and fixed.

Reaction Score
Maybe true but the states with the highest numbers of outbound movement are IL, NY, NJ, CT and MA. The courant had an article on that back on January 3rd. That isn't a concern?
Buddy you really need to come up with something else, besides the fact that lots of people like simple, low CoL adulthoods/retirements in a half decent climate

Have you asked yourself why the stats you’re perseverating on are as they are? Maybe that the successful people that those states breed have the options to move wherever they want while the undeniable volume of useless hicks in SC have no options? Maybe Northerners don’t feel some irrational sense of being beholden to their home states the way a lot of dumb southerners do to theirs (and ‘Murica as a whole while we are at it)?

Or maybe you haven’t and you do belong down there with rich

Last edited:

August_West

Reaction Score
Maybe true but the states with the highest numbers of outbound movement are IL, NY, NJ, CT and MA. The courant had an article on that back on January 3rd. That isn't a concern?
I don’t know. All I know is CT is number 1 in adult dental visits and SC number 43.

If, as this SC dummy claims, that people from northeast are coming there in droves, that must actually happen, no? How do you explain the numbers in light of his contention?

But we do know you are from the SC of New England so you may not get it either.

Reaction Score
That can be said for any state because there is an Ivy League School in each location that you mentioned. But what about the rest of NJ, NY, CT, and MA? The states with the highest numbers of outbound movement are IL, NY, NJ, CT and MA. That isn't a concern?

People are getting priced out. Is per capita dropping?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom