OT: Giants | The Boneyard

OT: Giants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Could someone please strangle this broadcast crew starting with Aikman?

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Losing a lot of respect for Odell Beckham after seeing him throw three punches in the first quarter

Reaction Score
Losing a lot of respect for Odell Beckham after seeing him throw three punches in the first quarter
They have a tendency to show the last shot and not what started it.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
They have a tendency to show the last shot and not what started it.

Seriously dude? Norman keeps getting punched after every play and he walks away every time. Not to mention Beckham has a history of throwing punches in game, dude is a crybaby.

Reaction Score
Seriously dude? Norman keeps getting punched after every play and he walks away every time. Not to mention Beckham has a history of throwing punches in game, dude is a crybaby.
Patriots fan?

Reaction Score

Relax there is NO history but the 1st half he was a dope and a baby. Norman delivered the first shot away from the ball in case you missed and Finnegan got his too. They got him riled up and I am sure were trying and it worked. Needs to grow up for sure.

Reaction Score
I think Aikman is better than most commentators.

This is like watching a prolonged funeral for Coughlin.

Reaction Score
I think Aikman is better than most commentators.

This is like watching a prolonged funeral for Coughlin.
More time management issues led to 2 Panther touchdowns in 2 minutes.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Relax there is NO history but the 1st half he was a dope and a baby. Norman delivered the first shot away from the ball in case you missed and Finnegan got his too. They got him riled up and I am sure were trying and it worked. Needs to grow up for sure.

Can't remember the game, but there was definitely a game earlier this year where he threw a punch at a cornerback after the play was over that was caught on camera. Maybe the Bills game? He didn't get flagged for it, but it happened. He definitely needs to grow up, obviously teams are going to keep trying to get into his head and it's affecting his game.

Reaction Score
Seahawks are probably your only shot there.

Yep I will be watching closely. Notice he completes passes he can run around and celebrate. When he doesn't he winces in pain. Left the field twice today like his season was going to end but when something good happens there's nothing. Can't stand guys like that. He's all about HIM.

But they're playing really good. Giants are really awful - can they forfeit that last 2?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Yep I will be watching closely. Notice he completes passes he can run around and celebrate. When he doesn't he winces in pain. Left the field twice today like his season was going to end but when something good happens there's nothing. Can't stand guys like that. He's all about HIM.

Hahaha LeBron of football.

Reaction Score
I think the deal with ODB is he just needs to learn to keep his emotions in check. Norman is clearly in his head right now.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Beckham needed to be thrown out of the game. He has a huge fine en route from headquarters.

Norman has just destroyed him every different way today.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
What an embarrassment. He makes Dez Bryant look well-adjusted.

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
No one knows what is being said to Beckham when he lines up. Beckham is definitely on tilt. But these two announcers are the real cry babies.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
No one knows what is being said to Beckham when he lines up. Beckham is definitely on tilt. But these two announcers are the real cry babies.

Who cares what Norman is saying to him? Cornerbacks try to get into Wide Receivers heads' every single game, doesn't justify all the cheap shots by Beckham here.

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
Who cares what Norman is saying to him? Cornerbacks try to get into Wide Receivers heads' every single game, doesn't justify all the cheap shots by Beckham here.

No doubt Norman is winning the battle. Beckham has to be more selective on his shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom