OT: Giants | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: Giants

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
1377122_10151891638694694_256393972_n.jpg

Reaction Score
If Giants can get Justin Herbert I would be very happy with that. I would have wanted Baker but I had no problem with the Giants passing on Darnold, Josh Allen or Josh Rosen. I think Herbert is better than those three. At the time I was hoping Giants take Mason Rudolph with that 3rd round pick after they selected Barkley but in the end BJ Hill has been a bright spot.

If Herbert isn't available or doesn't come out, I would want Bosa and hope to steal Ryan Finley on the turn.

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
Speaking of tickets I am coming in from Chicago for the Giants/Bears game on Dec. 2. What do you guys think will be my best source for buying tickets? I'm not a huge fan of Stubhub or Vivid as I think there are better deals out there. Normally I would just scalp at the game but we are traveling with the wives and they want ticket in hand before we go to Met Life.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Speaking of tickets I am coming in from Chicago for the Giants/Bears game on Dec. 2. What do you guys think will be my best source for buying tickets? I'm not a huge fan of Stubhub or Vivid as I think there are better deals out there. Normally I would just scalp at the game but we are traveling with the wives and they want ticket in hand before we go to Met Life.
Given your situation, unless you know someone who has a connection to season tickets, I think StubHub is probably your best bet. As you note, scalping at the game is probably the best option, but if you can’t leave it to chance that’s not gonna work. I have had very good luck on Craigslist for a variety of events and I have never been burned, but that does require a leap of faith at some point and I know there are a lot of stories of people getting burned there.

Reaction Score
Eli on the FAN, saying the same stuff....nothing.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Somehow I expected the giants to suit up one player next week. Just Eli. Maybe a kicker. Trade everyone buy Eli would be their style.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
It’s all about playing in the playoffs, extending the year for the fan base. Last year one game from WS, this year a somewhat disappointing 100 wins but how can that really be? We were not as good as the Red Sox yet if Sanchez hits it 20 foot further who knows? As a Yankee fan I’m fine with where they are and expect them to get better if they improve the pitching and add another stud good hitter. Having said that the Giants are killing me, the Huskies have been killing me and the Rangers don’t look too good this year. As a C’s fan it should be a fun year and will only get better as they develop chemistry.

Huskies are the key now for me!!!!

As I mentioned above in another post, given my rooting interests, I can't complain at all about anything. But I'm really, really looking forward to UCONN being competitive again. Of all sports, MCBB is my favorite, even in it's 2018 diminished state. Hence, UCONN's the most important team to me. Followed by Pats, and then Cs and Sox.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Does Teddy have any mobility left? He has been mentioned as a stop gap for the Giants next year. With this line though he'll need mobility

Next to Eli, he'll look like Usain Bolt. So I wouldn't sweat it.

Teddy's good in the pocket. He doesn't really need the mobility he had in the past. It's not like he's a lead foot either.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Eli on the FAN, saying the same stuff....nothing.

What's he supposed to say? I'm past it and am now the albatross for my team?

Reaction Score
Apart from me wanting no part of Jameis and being so bad that he may get released, the Giants are definitely not the team who would take a chance on him

Reaction Score
Give the Bucs a first rounder for Winston

Giant fans making fun of Eli and his turnovers so let’s get the guy that gives it to the other team as much or more than anyone. And let’s be sure all NY parents hide their daughters too? Wouldn’t give a 10th rounder for him.

Reaction Score
I hope you’re joking

Nope. It's a low bar for upgrade. Would be an upgrade if for no other reason than...he can drop back faster than the Jints o-line. Seriously, almost anyone would be an upgrade at this point over Eli the statue. There are folks with 40 yd dash times quicker than his 7 step drop. 7 weeks out from having both knees replaced, can't run or even jog yet, but, put a football in his hands and I bet I could catch Eli.

Reaction Score
Nope. It's a low bar for upgrade. Would be an upgrade if for no other reason than...he can drop back faster than the Jints o-line. Seriously, almost anyone would be an upgrade at this point over Eli the statue. There are folks with 40 yd dash times quicker than his 7 step drop. 7 weeks out from having both knees replaced, can't run or even jog yet, but, put a football in his hands and I bet I could catch Eli.

WTF do they want an upgrade for? They just tried to trade the entire team and now are in tank mode.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
WTF do they want an upgrade for? They just tried to trade the entire team and now are in tank mode.

Plus, cavalierly throwing a first rounder for that 'opportunity'? No.

As mau said, not even a 10th rounder for him.

I'd give a 5th for Fitzmagic if I could.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score

He is a guy you bring in on a cheap contract as a backup and hope he learns how to play. That's who Winston is.

The only bench QB who should be stating in this league is Bridgewater. You want to take a chance on an athletic young QB, he's the guy, not Winston. Unfortunately, the Saints smell a shot a a Superbowl and kept him as insurance for Brees.

Honestly, I think Bridgewater is a better option than Herbert, and I guarantee he will be a better option if you actually want somebody to play in 2019.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Lauletta's a moron. Hasn't yet dressed for a game and he's had a great chance to start in the coming weeks and goes and does something like this. Supposedly a good kid; I don't get it.

Giants to stick with Eli, won't suspend Lauletta

And Shurmur can't commit to a QB for the life of him.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom