OT: FBI has reportedly arrested several NCAA basketball assistant coaches. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: FBI has reportedly arrested several NCAA basketball assistant coaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Has someone looked closely enough to know that the "OT "designation on this thread is correct? I heard this on CNBC but they were not yet able to identify the Schools involved.

Reaction Score
Chili1.jpg

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
Has someone looked closely enough to know that the "OT "designation on this thread is correct? I heard this on CNBC but they were not yet able to identify the Schools involved.

If you’re insinuating that UConn is involved, No they’re not. They’ve named the states of the schools that are involved and CT is not one of them

Reaction Score
Hope this helps with Shittu. With Oregon looking in another direction, UA became the presumed front runner.

Reaction Score
If you’re insinuating that UConn is involved, No they’re not. They’ve named the states of the schools that are involved and CT is not one of them

I wasn't insinuating, just asking in a panic after hearing the headline on CNBC.

Reaction Score
Dear lord, I don't ask for much. The occasional late free throw, good health for my cats, continued growth in the value of a few investments I've made. That's about it.

But lord, if you're out there and you're listening... I'd really appreciate it if you could burn Louisville to the fn ground.

It's been a long, long time since you've done some Old Testament-style smiting, my friend. And you should know that people just love the classics.

So that's all I ask, lord. Get out there today and be your best self. Smite away.

scoobydoo

1977 & 1974 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
Miami going after a 2018 recruit in all of this?

I hope its nobody we know.

Reaction Score
TCF - way to gather the court docs and relevant information in a matter of minutes. That's a UConn education for you lads...

we'll be playing Auburn and UA, so this is an opportunity to do some serious damage on the court, and longer term. This could end up being huge, so someone should turn into the press conference at noon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom