OT:Drunk kid wants his Mac and cheese at the Union | Page 5 | The Boneyard

OT:Drunk kid wants his Mac and cheese at the Union

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
kid is a pos that deserves to be expelled and forced to work at a McDonalds. I dont care wtf his problem is, he was drunk but not falling over. Clearly its more that he is an entitled piece of . The University should expel him, especially after spitting in the managers face. I dont want this kid to be a representation of the type of kids that go to Uconn.

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
If that is how he reacts to not getting served Union Mac n Cheese, imagine what would have happened if he was at The Dairy Bar and they wouldn't serve him his ice cream!:eek:

At least then his actions would have been understandable! ;)

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
"I came here to eat bacon mac n cheese and get my ass kicked, and it looks like you're all out of bacon mac n cheese."
fortune-clapping.gif

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
The outrage can be a little much but this guy deserves everything that's coming to him. He is going to be publicly shamed and deal with embarassment for a while but his life will be far from ruined. His life would maybe be ruined if he actually got sent to jail like many young people who act out like he has would have to face. This kid has now assaulted a police officer, called another officer the N word, said all sorts of horrible things to this manager before assaulting and spitting on him. Public shaming and embarrassment seems like a fairly light punishment.

I am on a message board right now that has the fathers phone number, his place of business phone number,his work address, his mothers phone number and pictures and contact information of a friend of his (who is female) who looks pretty damn good in a bra. All these people are now getting harassed (including the father at his place of work) in the name of internet justice. It is a lot more than a public shaming. Others are being brutalized now.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I am on a message board right now that has the fathers phone number, his place of business phone number,his work address, his mothers phone number and pictures and contact information of a friend of his (who is female) who looks pretty damn good in a bra. All these people are now getting harassed (including the father at his place of work) in the name of internet justice. It is a lot more than a public shaming. Others are being brutalized now.
And I just saw on the Twitter that in Mac Boy's hometown someone who stole his identity back in March just turned themselves in for their own protection.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
In my opinion posting someone's public information online without permission should be a substantially fine-able offense.

Reaction Score
That's not cool. Can you send me the pictures of the hot girl in her bra, lol.

Reaction Score
And I just saw on the Twitter that in Mac Boy's hometown someone who stole his identity back in March just turned themselves in for their own protection.
Mac Boy's crime wave is a tangled web, a lot of tentacles.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Has anyone here actually eaten the jalapeno bacon mac & cheese in question? How is it?

Reaction Score
^^^. After finding out he's a fruit bootin pole smoker makes him even more KO worthy.
I hate skiers...

Reaction Score
I was under the impression the whole video that nobody wants to do anything because it will be them that ends up facing the legal consequences. It absolutely sucks. If the manager hits the kid, the story is that he acted wrong and shouldn't have hit a kid. If another student comes in and takes the kid out, he's some viral youtube sensation who probably gets in trouble for assaulting another student. I don't think it's the gun stuff that makes kids scared to act in this type of scenario, it's just that they will still have to face consequences for doing the right thing. I'm hoping the cook guy that took him down doesn't get in any trouble, because he actually did something (the right thing) - he was so apprehensive it took that long to make it happen.

Long story short, that kid should have been knocked out the second he touched the manager and started demeaning his job. But I guess he knows nobody would act on it, that's how you end up with entitled brats like this in the first place... I'm sure by the way this kid talks, he would try and sue the first person that hits him anyways.
Yeah everything is on film nowadays. Can't kick someone's arse, and just walk away. We had no such evidence and if a person got what's coming to them no one snitched.

iPhone's are the new snitch and even police can't dismiss such evidence. They have to act even if they don't want to.

In this case any Samaritan would have become well known (and liked) but subject to litigation and suspension/expulsion.

August_West

Reaction Score
and we have now officially achieved liftoff:

Comment on YT

Hi, I'm a producer with NBC Connecticut. We'd like to report on this story. Can NBC Universal have permission to use the video in all its television and online platforms? We can put a credit/courtesy on the video if you have one you'd like.

Reaction Score
Sans Gawker..All of the websites I've seen (Courant, Stool, Deadspin, Buzzfeed) have correctly used UConn and not Uconn or U-Conn or Connecticut. I mean this is a huge day for the University. Bravo everyone.....Bravo.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
How the hell did this kid get into UConn after two arrests and being tossed from UMass?

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score

Link me, Blazer

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
And what's with the kid's friends? Pick him up and drag him out if there.
Students have been on campus for only about 5 weeks and he's a "transfer." Possible the kid doesn't have friends. He has guys he drinks with.

Reaction Score
Why send your kid to uconn after he dropped the n bomb on a damn police officer and got expelled from freaking umass? Make him pay his own way locally or whatever, or better yet get him in a rehab program so he isn't bringing cans of beers into places of business. If he is some scholar and on a free ride, the parents are still on the hook for not getting him into rehab.

August_West

Reaction Score
Yeah everything is on film nowadays. Can't kick someone's arse, and just walk away. We had no such evidence and if a person got what's coming to them no one snitched.

iPhone's are the new snitch and even police can't dismiss such evidence. They have to act even if they don't want to.

In this case any Samaritan would have become well known (and liked) but subject to litigation and suspension/expulsion.

yes but if done correctly the Samaritan than would have had a gofundme started for him and would be crossing the 15,000 dollar mark right about now.

Ah the life of 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32