OT: Draymond Green suspended for Game 5 | Page 10 | The Boneyard

OT: Draymond Green suspended for Game 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
They beat OKC because Klay and Curry got hot and Durant and Westbrook did their late fourth quarter collapse. Adams was eating Draymond's lunch the whole series and Draymond couldn't finish around the rim.

You have to acknowledge that Green was a part of that collapse, though, right? Westbrook and Durant shot a combined 60 for 157 (38%) over the final three games of the series, due in no small part to Green's uncanny ability to protect the rim at his size.

Adams averaged 10 and 9 in the Golden State series. The series prior, against Duncan and Aldridge, he averaged 11 and 12. Certainly, Green was far from great offensively, but I don't think it's a fair characterization to say he lost the match-up handily.

Reaction Score
but I don't think it's a fair characterization to say he lost the match-up handily.
Green is a fantastic, well-rounded, passionate player that any team would be lucky to have. He is a huge part of the success of the GSW. The problem is, people don't like him, and so they naturally, and irrationally, underrate his game. He's flat out awesome. It's the Dennis Rodman effect. Guy had 5 rings, two DPOY awards, averaged about 18 boards a game for two seasons, and was the best rebounder I ever saw. Snubbed for the Hall for a while because he wore dresses.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Green is a fantastic, well-rounded, passionate player that any team would be lucky to have. He is a huge part of the success of the GSW. The problem is, people don't like him, and so they naturally, and irrationally, underrate his game. He's flat out awesome. It's the Dennis Rodman effect. Guy had 5 rings, two DPOY awards, averaged about 18 boards a game for two seasons, and was the best rebounder I ever saw. Snubbed for the Hall for a while because he wore dresses.

Well, the dress designs were ill-fitting and garish. Maybe he needed a better brand/designer.

Reaction Score
So, there is a game on. For some reason I'm nervous to the point where I feel like it's a UConn game even though I don't have a dog in the fight. I guess I just want my favorite sport to be great on the greatest stage.

Reaction Score
Varejao's flopping is so blatantly bad they should give him a flagrant on principle alone.

Reaction Score
Green having a great game.

Let's hope this stays close. It's been intense so far. Loving it.

Reaction Score
Draymond is having One of Those Games. LeBron is playing the game like I have never seen it played (well, at least for maybe the 2013 finals).

Reaction Score
Like I said a few weeks ago and I said before the series and I said before Game 6, LeBron is going to have to be top 3 player of history like to win this series, well he hasn't so far in Game 7....has to trust his jumper more..

Only other thing I would mention about this game so far is why is Lue keeping Tristan Thompson on the bench, he is your second or third best player, he must be on the floor....

10 three pointers to 1, ain't going to have a shot, can't get out scored by 30+ from the 3 line if your Cavs and hope to win..

That's all I have so far...

Reaction Score
Like I said a few weeks ago and I said before the series and I said before Game 6, LeBron is going to have to be top 3 player of history like to win this series
He shouldn't. We should expect more than 13 points between Kyrie and Kevin Love.

Reaction Score
Like I said a few weeks ago and I said before the series and I said before Game 6, LeBron is going to have to be top 3 player of history like to win this series, well he hasn't so far in Game 7....has to trust his jumper more..

Only other thing I would mention about this game so far is why is Lue keeping Tristan Thompson on the bench, he is your second or third best player, he must be on the floor....

10 three pointers to 1, ain't going to have a shot, can't get out scored by 30+ from the 3 line if your Cavs and hope to win..

That's all I have so far...

If Lebron loses he goes down as a Wilt Chamberlain, Oscar Robertson, if he wins he's viewed as at least a top 3 player.

Reaction Score
Just awful coaching by Kerr to start the half there. Ezeli has no business in a game like this.

Kerr is saving his cards he's using Ezeli as a place holder, some what of an Olander role.

Reaction Score
Just awful coaching by Kerr to start the half there. Ezeli has no business in a game like this.
Agreed, just don't understand it at all. Ezeli has to be one of the worst player's in the league.

Reaction Score
Kerr is saving his cards he's using Ezeli as a place holder, some what of an Olander role.

Of course, but there's no sense in handicapping yourself when Ezeli might be the fourth best center available right now.

Reaction Score
Kevin Love has stepped up tonight he needs more touches never thought I would say that.

Reaction Score
Which fan base would be most devastated if they lose I say GS and its not even close. Cleveland needs one title to be happy, when is GS gonna win 73 games again and go back to back and its a 3-1 series lead.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
The.Bogut injury looms large. He looks like Chamberlain compared to Ezeli and Varajao, holy cripes they are horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom