OT: Connecticut College | Page 17 | The Boneyard

OT: Connecticut College

Reaction Score
College drop off and a proper lobster roll
lobster roll.jpg

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Sooooo……the college move-in was immediately countered six days later by the Covid bounce-back.

Daughter is upstairs sleeping in her room.

Freshmen have a seminar class that was meeting daily last week and they started dropping like flies on Friday. By Tuesday, our kid had it.

The isolation rooms were already full, so her option was to stay in her room masked for five to ten days, so we opted to fetch her

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Sooooo……the college move-in was immediately countered six days later by the Covid bounce-back.

Freshmen have a seminar class that was meeting daily last week and they started dropping like flies on Friday. By Tuesday, our kid had it.

The isolation rooms were already full, so her option was to stay in her room masked for five to ten days, so we opted to fetch her
Bummer. I hope it passes uneventfully and that she is back there soon, with a semester that is at least mostly in-person.

Seems to be springing up in lots of places again. We are heading to a wedding this weekend and I expect that it will turn out to be super-spreader event. We are flying there, so the plane is probably our highest risk. Hoping that our second boosters will help protect us, as most of those we know who have gotten it recently only had one booster.

The bride and groom are going to South Africa for their honeymoon and they actually planned it for two weeks after the wedding in case they get Covid at the wedding.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

I feel for her. Well, I guess it is better to knock it out early and get back to classes in a couple of weeks than they have it happen later in the semester when there will be greater demands on her time.

Reaction Score
Bummer. I hope it passes uneventfully and that she is back there soon, with a semester that is at least mostly in-person.

Seems to be springing up in lots of places again. We are heading to a wedding this weekend and I expect that it will turn out to be super-spreader event. We are flying there, so the plane is probably our highest risk. Hoping that our second boosters will help protect us, as most of those we know who have gotten it recently only had one booster.

The bride and groom are going to South Africa for their honeymoon and they actually planned it for two weeks after the wedding in case they get Covid at the wedding.

Went there for my honeymoon this summer. A+ choice for the bride and groom.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom