OT: Chad Dawson vs Andre Ward...who's watching? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Chad Dawson vs Andre Ward...who's watching?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Maybe Martinez at a catch weight if he dominates chavez? He doesnt have any clear cut guy he needs to fight.

Reaction Score
golovkin has power but will get picked apart by ward. golovkin tends to drop his hands and steps straight back away from punches. would get dominated. the most lucrative and likely most competitive fight for ward would be against martinez at 168 which martinez would most likely agree to fight at that weight if its a title fight. i like chavez but believe he will have trouble with fighters who show him movement in the ring. i guess we`ll find out saturday night. its an absolute must watch for any boxing fan or sport fan in general.

Reaction Score
Much better fight than I expected it to be from an entertainment standpoint. Ward was dominant and Dawson is good D just has no O....much like Uconn football this year... though Dawson is just not in Ward's league.

For you fight fans...check out the documentary on HBO called Klitschko. Very well done about the brothers.

Reaction Score
If GOUCONN's assessment is correct there is no need to watch a replay of this fight because Lord knows I would not watch UConn's offense vs NC State again without a puke bucket and hypodermic needles for my eyes!!

Reaction Score
I was shocked at the beating that Dawson took. I figured he would lose as Ward impressed the hell out of me during that super six tournament, but Chad just wasn't in his league. Fishy is right, this kid has edge. Hit him low, he will hit you low, hit him late, he will hit you late, hit him after the bell, he will hit you after the bell. His only drawback as a pay per view fighter seems to be that he is not a trash talker and it seems he is just a naturally humble kid. He is always going to need to a heel, because he is not always in exciting fights.

Reaction Score
Dawson at 168 lbs had no chance against Ward. He took the fight at a severe weight disadvatage for money. Big mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom