OT: Brady likely knew | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: Brady likely knew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Big ##ing deal. AAron Rodgers says he likes the football overinflated. Where does that leave him. I am sure they all have the ball inflated to their liking. wish they would waste their time on more important things like dumping that jerk Goodell.

Reaction Score
Obviously Brady is one of the NFL's all-time great qb's. But deflategate will always follow his legacy, and it should. That's what happens when you cheat.

Reaction Score
Not a surprise, the cheating stench of the Patriots never has left their tainted wins.

Reaction Score
Just because the cheating of other teams has not been exposed. It's like saying Republicans never lie but Democrats always do.

Barely tainted. 4 Super Bowls!

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
My only question is why Pats fans so consistently get their panties in a bunch over people talking about Brady instead of letting the rings do the talking. The only successful team I follow is UConn basketball and when people try to talk like Program is better than UConn I just laugh. Sometimes there is an argument, other times it's an absurd claim. Who cares though? UConn has 4 rings since 1999 so they can blow it out their asses as far as I'm concerned.

Because the criticism of the Pats is selective. There are hundreds (thousands?) of stories of gamesmanship in the NFL. For example, Jerry Rice admitted he applied glue to his hands throughout his career, even though it was banned a decade before he entered the league. I could go on and on. And there was no media feeding frenzy about those situations.

But with Brady and the Pats ... the media, the fans, and the league are foaming at the mouth like rabid dogs trying to take them down. I don't ever recall a media orgy like this, and I've followed sports since the late 1960's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom