OT. Best pizza on cape cod | The Boneyard

OT. Best pizza on cape cod

Reaction Score
Joeys. Lower county road in Dennisport.
Thanks for the recommendation. The Cape has been a big part of my summers since I was a little kid and I'm 48 now. I speak from experience when I say that they are not known for their good pizza places. Frequent the mid cape, Hyannis the most but Dennisport, Yarmouth, Chatham, Osterville/Centerville(basically anywhere Barnstable) among others. Will check out Joey's next time. Been a minute since I have been to to Dennisport, but anyone who has spent a week in the Cape knows, after a week of seafood a good pizza pie sounds awesome.

Reaction Score
Ember in Harwichport is supposed to be decent BUT i honestly don’t think much of the peoples judgement who recommended it so go at your own risk.

Family has had a place in Chatham since the 40’s and nobody has ever had pizza that has been deemed good.

Last edited:

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Well you certainly don't go there for the lobster rolls amirite?

LOL cold with mayo travesty

Reaction Score
just don't go swimming or you'll be great white's dinner

Reaction Score
Steamers. Little necks. Lobsters. Corn.

Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

Reaction Score
Instead of Pizza places. What do people recommend for best restaurants on Cape. We will be in Harwich area beginning of August

Reaction Score
Instead of Pizza places. What do people recommend for best restaurants on Cape. We will be in Harwich area beginning of August
Ocean House in Dennisport, the Port in Harwichport are two great places...

Reaction Score
DJ's family sports pub in Hyannis has incredible wings
Diparma in West Yarmouth is a nice place too
Ocean House in Dennisport

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Family has had a place in Chatham since the 40’s and nobody has ever had pizza that has been deemed good.
We vacationed in Chatham for the first time last June and loved it. If you’re ever interested in doing a house swap for a great place on the North shore of Lake Tahoe I would love to chat.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
It's threads like these that should make it abundantly clear why Pizza Hut and Dominos exist.

When you absolutely, positively have to have a crappy pie, go with the crap you know. And get it cheap too. Who wants to spend $20+ on a crappy pie when you can spend $8 for a crappy pie.

Reaction Score

F no and thats from someone who’s mom and dad are friends with the owner. Well he just sold it so the old owner. New owner is from New Canaan i think.

Squire is good for drinking its not a food destination - yeah steamers and chowder, but i cam name 10 places that have better food. Thats not a knock on the squire ive been going there to drink since the mid 80’s and its graat foe that.

Reaction Score
It's threads like these that should make it abundantly clear why Pizza Hut and Dominos exist.

When you absolutely, positively have to have a crappy pie, go with the crap you know. And get it cheap too. Who wants to spend $20+ on a crappy pie when you can spend $8 for a crappy pie.
There are far worse places than Dominos.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score

To that end there is a convince store (non chain) in North Falmouth that makes a decent pizza. Cheap.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score

Nowhere near Harwich, but I’ve become fond of this Mexican restaurant in downtown Falmouth. Anejo Mexican Bistro & Tequila Bar, Falmouth, MA

Seafood places are everywhere and I haven’t found one that really stands out. If you have kids, then The Dog House is not far from Harwich in Dennisport or West Dennis. Fun hot dog place with seriously good hot dogs, lots of topping variations.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom