OT. Best pizza on cape cod | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT. Best pizza on cape cod

calluke

#FreeHat!
Reaction Score
Nowhere near Harwich, but I’ve become fond of this Mexican restaurant in downtown Falmouth. Anejo Mexican Bistro & Tequila Bar, Falmouth, MA

Seafood places are everywhere and I haven’t found one that really stands out. If you have kids, then The Dog House is not far from Harwich in Dennisport or West Dennis. Fun hot dog place with seriously good hot dogs, lots of topping variations.

There is also a new Anejo on Main Street in Hyannis.

Reaction Score
Spiritus in ptown is prob the best thin slice on the cape, ptown house of pizza is okay for Greek style (only if I'm drunk and need the thick crust to sober up).

All relative though because there's 80 places in Hartford county that are better than both.

Reaction Score
Montano’s In Truro is phenomenal! I would put their clam pie up against any NewHaven pizza. In fact the Montanos are from North Haven. Their grandsons were very good QBs for NHHS recently.

Reaction Score
We vacationed in Chatham for the first time last June and loved it. If you’re ever interested in doing a house swap for a great place on the North shore of Lake Tahoe I would love to chat.

Will for sure keep that in mind and will reach out. Love the Tahoe area, wish we lived there.

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
It's upper Cape but I would nominate The Chart Room in Cataumet. Reservations are recommended. Very crowded in the high season. Having cocktails by the harbor before/after is a must. Best Baked Stuffed lobster I've ever had. Their lobster salad sandwich on Portuguese bread is delicious. My family has a place nearby so I'm biased.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
When we have wanted nicer, date night food, my wife and I have gone to the Pheasant in Dennis. pheasantcapecod.com But we usually do casual.

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
F no and thats from someone who’s mom and dad are friends with the owner. Well he just sold it so the old owner. New owner is from New Canaan i think.

Squire is good for drinking its not a food destination - yeah steamers and chowder, but i cam name 10 places that have better food. Thats not a knock on the squire ive been going there to drink since the mid 80’s and its graat foe that.

The new owner is from Chatham, but moved to New Canaan to actually, you know, have a real job. :)

Reaction Score
Sort of like asking for the best fried clams in New Haven. Cape doesn't have much for pizza. But if you're near Craigville Beach, try Craigville Pizza and Mexican.

Reaction Score
Spiritus in ptown is prob the best thin slice on the cape, ptown house of pizza is okay for Greek style (only if I'm drunk and need the thick crust to sober up).

All relative though because there's 80 places in Hartford county that are better than both.
Definitely Spiritus...especially great on the way back to your room from the bars...

Reaction Score
On your way up to the cape , stop by BAR in new haven, pick up a bacon and mashed potato pie , and bring it to the cape. THAT will be the best pizza on the cape

Reaction Score
Or this....

Reaction Score
Sort of like asking for the best fried clams in New Haven. Cape doesn't have much for pizza. But if you're near Craigville Beach, try Craigville Pizza and Mexican.
Holy cow, that place is still there? Grew up eating at Craigville pizza.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Your favorite frozen pizza brand at the nearest grocery store.

Honestly I really like Cape Cod Pizza frozen pizzas. It’s essentially South Shore “Bar” pizza, which is several notches above the Greek “House of” places.

calluke

#FreeHat!
Reaction Score

Been going to Craigville Pizza for 30 years. Not quite as good as they used to be though...

Also in the area...

B&B's Pizza has good pizza and great wings.

Jack's is also great.

Bonus: Best Chinese is Golden Fountain...soooooooogooooooood

Reaction Score
Your favorite frozen pizza brand at the nearest grocery store.
I think I can honestly say, I've never had frozen pizza at a grocery store. I prefer to bring mine home and cook it.;)

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
I suppose they must have a Pizza Hut, the best pizza in America

:confused:

Reaction Score
Montano’s In Truro is phenomenal! I would put their clam pie up against any NewHaven pizza. In fact the Montanos are from North Haven. Their grandsons were very good QBs for NHHS recently.

You have clearly never ate the white clam special at Pepes or the plethora of new haven joints

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom