OT: Bama chick goes nuts | The Boneyard

OT: Bama chick goes nuts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Someone called into the Jim Rome show and said that Bama fans are the type of people who find a spaghettio in their belly button and don't hesitate to shove it in their pie hole. Perfect.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Someone called into the Jim Rome show and said that Bama fans are the type of people who find a spaghettio in their belly button and don't hesitate to shove it in their pie hole. Perfect.
So YOU are the one listening to Rome! :D

This chick can play for my team any day. Roll Tide!

Reaction Score

That bicycle kick was brutal. Could you get mad at the dude if he gave her a shiner in return?

Reaction Score

Started listening again after he interviewed Coach D. I forgot how entertaining Jim Rome could be. I mean, what is UP with that?

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
Started listening again after he interviewed Coach D. I forgot how entertaining Jim Rome could be. I mean, what is UP with that?

Rome cracks me up when he still does a Hacksaw Hamilton impression on his national show. 99% of people have no idea of what he is doing but the "saw" works whether or not you know who he is...

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score

I find this hilarious, but I think that's mostly because I could very well see myself losing a spaghettio in my belly button and being compelled to give it a go. Those things are delicious.

Reaction Score
After that shocking loss to Auburn a few weeks ago a female Alabama fan shot and killed her sister-in-law because she wasn't upset enough because 'bama lost.
Some of these folks are "poor losers" to say the least.

Reaction Score
Rome cracks me up when he still does a Hacksaw Hamilton impression on his national show. 99% of people have no idea of what he is doing but the "saw" works whether or not you know who he is...

Bob. Freaking. Diaco.

Reaction Score
Rome said that was the worst thing thing that a Bama fan did since murdering a tree after Auburn won the NC.

Reaction Score
After that shocking loss to Auburn a few weeks ago a female Alabama fan shot and killed her sister-in-law because she wasn't upset enough because 'bama lost.
Some of these folks are "poor losers" to say the least.
????. People are strange. I remember when I first started a job I got to work and the assistant supervisor was sobbing. I didn't know what to say so I walked away. Came to find out she was really upset about Dale Ernhardt dying in the car accident that weekend. I can't imagine crying like that over someone I never met.

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
Not too shabby. Purty on the eyes and one hell of a second effort.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Remember, this is a state where the WOMEN don't want to schedule weddings during college football season.

Reaction Score
Remember, this is a state where the WOMEN don't want to schedule weddings during college football season.

I saw that same attitude also at LSU and none of the women in New England I later told the story to could ever fathom scheduling their wedding to avoid conflicting with a college football game. None.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Alabama fans are a strange breed.

Alabama fans name son Krimson Tyde, WLKY
Brian Downing, Alabama fan wanted in post-BCS sexual assault on LSU fan arrested in New Orleans, NOLA
Alabama Fan Shot Dead After Crimson Tide Loss, Web News

AlabamaFan.jpg

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I saw that same attitude also at LSU and none of the women in New England I later told the story to could ever fathom scheduling their wedding to avoid conflicting with a college football game. None.
I did. My husband is a Notre Dame fan and we got married when ND was still a power. I had to schedule the wedding between the Michigan and Michigan State games, which ended up being the day of a game vs Northwestern. Half my husband's family spend the reception in the bar watching the game.

Reaction Score
She lulled the dude to sleep and then dove - that was beautiful…..love her!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom