OT: Bama chick goes nuts | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Bama chick goes nuts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
One of us has to convince his wife to kick a UCF fan in the head next year at the Rent. (Assuming one can find his way there.) We're not big-time until that happens.

What really impressed me about that chick is how she committed herself to the attack. When it was time to go, she went.

Some exploratory pokes to measure her opponent, a tactical retreat and then she went all-in on a beautiful death-from-above raid. Once she had air superiority, she let her boot heels fly to clean up the dead and dying.

In terms of civilized behavior, she falls well short of societal norms, but as a military action, there was beauty there. Honestly, it was just a nip slip short of perfection.

Reaction Score
I saw that same attitude also at LSU and none of the women in New England I later told the story to could ever fathom scheduling their wedding to avoid conflicting with a college football game. None.

My wife did. Not because she loves football, but because she loves me.

edit: I just read Nan's post, and she will happily confirm we are not married.

Reaction Score
Always worth trying to get into a drunken brawl with random strangers at a game. Usually always ends well and it's for a good cause.

On the other hand, ya gotta feel for 'Bama fams. No 3rd BCS title in a row while the majority of the college football world fights over stale bread crumbs. Tough life down there in Tuscaoosa.

Reaction Score
Bama football fans are by far the most entitled bunch of people in the world. They are now on a 2 game losing streak and the psych help line in this state are jammed.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I saw that same attitude also at LSU and none of the women in New England I later told the story to could ever fathom scheduling their wedding to avoid conflicting with a college football game. None.

Eh my wife knew there was no way we were getting married during college football season. She's from New England.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Saw the body surfing/ haymakers thought the song might of been "5 minutes alone" from Pantera,lmfao!!!!!

Reaction Score
I saw her dive at the :35 mark...reminded me of the Michigan State LB on the 4th & 1 the other night.

mash-up.gif

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
One of us has to convince his wife to kick a UCF fan in the head next year at the Rent. (Assuming one can find his way there.) We're not big-time until that happens.
Just showed the video to my wife. She's all in. Her exact words: "I would do that. Depends on what he said but I would totally do that." Keep in mind she's Louisiana born and raised - LSU fan. Dem gurls down der are dang crazy.

Reaction Score
I'm caught up. I just might be the only one who thinks that was a racist comment.

World Star is usually black people beating one another up. This is rednecks from Bama so its like a redneck World Star. Not really sure what was racist about that comment.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Just showed the video to my wife. She's all in. Her exact words: "I would do that. Depends on what he said but I would totally do that." Keep in mind she's Louisiana born and raised - LSU fan. Dem gurls down der are dang crazy.

She'll do fine.

Truthfully, she can kick a UConn fan in the head as long as he's not wearing a UConn shirt. We just need to get it on YouTube.

Maybe she can kick Nelson?

Reaction Score
I did. My husband is a Notre Dame fan and we got married when ND was still a power. I had to schedule the wedding between the Michigan and Michigan State games, which ended up being the day of a game vs Northwestern. Half my husband's family spend the reception in the bar watching the game.

Just curious, where did the other half of his family watch the game.

Reaction Score
Maybe she can kick Nelson?
:D Surely, the Foundation will jump on board that B1G Boneyard fund raising opportunity ... record donations direct from cockle-brained idea to go independent straight to the B1G time!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Screw second effort... The third and fourth were pretty impressive too!
Michelle Pritchett, mother of three from Sweet Water, Ala., was watching the Sugar Bowl from the Oklahoma fan side of the field Thursday night, and spent much of the game engaged in a fairly friendly back-and-forth with some Sooner fans nearby." The OU junior is probably a punk, and flying "Grandma" Pritchett may have wanted a kiss as alleged on this video, but post-kung panda was that pole swinging on the stairway?

The bird-flipping, 40 year-old cougar's feelings were clear both while trashed and after sobering up: "Would I take that back? No,' she said." The 3rdbass's husband has a lot on his hands, and Auburn fans will love her for life. As for any employer and the Sweet Water PTA ...

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Chick is crazy. I'd be embarrassed if I was married/dating her. I'd leave her there hah.

Reaction Score
Anyone put together a scouting report on this athlete? Height., weight, speed, position, skill set, commitment status?

Reaction Score
Somebody drank one too many Hurricanes at Pat O'Brien's before entering the Superdome. Must have fortified them with shots of 'Shine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom