Open Practice | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Open Practice

Reaction Score
Imagine how easy it would be to broadcast this scrimmage on YouTube? You know, maybe drive up fan engagement, and perhaps generate excitement around a big upcoming season?

Nah, why do that when Dave Borges from the NH Register is there to send 10 tweets about it?!

Sometimes I wonder… As fans outside of the state, we’re not asking for much from the College Basketball Capital of the World. All I want to do is watch the team play.

Reaction Score
Imagine how easy it would be to broadcast this scrimmage on YouTube? You know, maybe drive up fan engagement, and perhaps generate excitement around a big upcoming season?

Nah, why do that when Dave Borges from the NH Register is there to send 10 tweets about it?!

Sometimes I wonder… As fans outside of the state, we’re not asking for much from the College Basketball Capital of the World. All I want to do is watch the team play.
You make a solid point. When you look at how Kentucky, Duke and UNC market their programs you have to wonder why UConn doesn’t put in the same effort

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Hawk, polley and Martin are rotating with the blues pretty evenly.

There's the bulk of minutes at 2 and 3 spots.

Gaff and Jackson on outside looking in?

Reaction Score
Ok we're full 5v5 now with 3 refs.

Cole, hawk, Martin, Whaley and Adams started vs

Gaffney, Floyd, aj, springs and akok.

Blue bench is polley and Matt Gary
White bench is Diggins, Samson and Andrew hurley.

Diggins is participating.

Reaction Score
There's the bulk of minutes at 2 and 3 spots.

Gaff and Jackson on outside looking in?
That's what it looks like so far. But Jackson and Gaffney are running things for the white team. Looks like they want AJ to have license to rebound and lead the break or have the bigs outlet pass to him in transition.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom