Open Practice | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Open Practice

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Anyone know what the atmosphere is like at these? My wife and I would love to go, but that means bringing our baby — who we’d love to bring to his first UConn practice, but would also prefer not get tossed from his first UConn practice by Dan Hurley.
I went the year before covid. It was barely attended. No coaches screaming. Fun and casual.

Reaction Score
glad they are doing it this year, would love to get eyes on as well but am not a season ticket holder - if they do transfer and anyone is so inclined to share their access - please let me know.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Login into your account. Then go into the page where you would buy additional single game tickets. The practice should show up there but you need to be logged in.
where are your tickets located?

Reaction Score
glad they are doing it this year, would love to get eyes on as well but am not a season ticket holder - if they do transfer and anyone is so inclined to share their access - please let me know.
I should have one extra, happy to send it your way if it’s possible. Pretty sure it’s General Admission seating so even if you got others from another source you’ll be able to sit with people still.

Reaction Score
I am not a season ticket holder as well but would like to attend the open practice. Any season ticket holders not using theirs I would more than happy take them

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I am not a season ticket holder as well but would like to attend the open practice. Any season ticket holders not using theirs I would more than happy take them
You should buy season tickets if you want to go.

Reaction Score
lol when you log in to your account. I'm trying to find mine. you can remove your location
Oh my bad. If you’re still looking you should see your seats in the transfer tab or reissue tab. One of those should show the seats. Just don’t go through with it.

Reaction Score
Anyone going tonight?

It appears that there are 8,644 forum members. According to #'s from UConn, there are 6,327 XL season tix holders, and 3,621 Gampel season tix holders (elibible to attend)

By my estimation, ~93.4% of BY members are "non-casual" fans and ~73% are season ticket holders.

I expect somewhere in the neighborhood of ~5,800 BYers to be there tonight. I'll be disappointed if there are less.

See you there!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom