Open Practice 10/12 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Open Practice 10/12

Mike Honcho

I've lost count of titles
Reaction Score
I’m here. Can confirm that Whaley looks big. Recruit sitting courtside with both parents, looks engaged. Bummed Akok and Gaffney aren’t in action.

How does Bouknight look?

Reaction Score
How does Bouknight look?
Coaches have been on his case a lot. Body-wise, he is longer than I expected. Pretty lean though and he definitely looks like the youngest dude on the court.

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score
Hurley to the crowd after Bouknight's finger roll finish during 5v5 that the crowd reacting to:

"Stop ooh-ing when he scores, he's gotta play defense"
By the way, in your estimation how is Bouk's D?

Reaction Score
Just be reliable for 2-3 minutes stints as necessary.

Might be more than that. Whaley is guarding Carlton while Springs is guarding Sid...

Who is our backup defensive big if Springs is guarding the 4 while in the same lineup with Whaley???

Reaction Score
Coaches have been on his case a lot. Body-wise, he is longer than I expected. Pretty lean though and he definitely looks like the youngest dude on the court.

By the way, in your estimation how is Bouk's D?

Can't really give an assessment right now. Hurley stopped a drill to coach a defensive rotation that Bouknight was involved it. But I didn't think it was cause Bouknight's was at fault. I thought it was solving the problem as a team. 2 other players also needed to know where to go as well.

As I type this Bouknight failed to pick up a man in transition D left Whaley wide open for a dunk (that Whaley missed).

Bouknight in general hasn't looked like a liability on defense. His length will be an asset. As posted above he's long and lean. But he does have some shoulder/upper arm definition so I think he can def put muscle on

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom