One of the strangest endings ever | Page 2 | The Boneyard

One of the strangest endings ever

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
He probably wasn’t the first or second option. Most likely a look he’s probably going to be open and if he is let’s do it. He was wide open. I mean it seemed too good to be true. I guess it was.

I’d rather Carlton take a 15 footer than a walk on who has played 2 minutes all year even have a 5% chance of getting open against a ranked team on the road and a chance to tie.

Reaction Score
3M a year he draws a play up for a walk on as an option. Why is the walk on not inbounding they ball?

would you have preferred a dribble drive to nowheresville from one of our team leaders? Those worked so well for us in the last 3 min of the game.

He was the last option of the play. No one else got open. Bizarre no doubt but the prophecy at halftime of walkons playing a role in the end of the game in the BY chat was prescient by whoever made it...

Reaction Score
The play was definitely not run for him - what are you guys watching? We could barely get the ball in and at the last second threw it to him because he was wide open. Carlton was the only guy that could’ve been in the game over him; we have 9 scholarship players and 3 of them had fouled out.

Reaction Score
For sure. But like I said. Had he made it you all would be saying totally different things. I'm upset about the loss too but everyone needs to put down their pitchforks.
I’m not blaming the kid. He was ice cold, and thrown into flames.

Reaction Score
i’d honestly rather a walk on shoot, cause he’d be open, than have to make an inbounds pass but both are way way way down on the list of to do

Reaction Score
I’d rather Carlton take a 15 footer than a walk on who has played 2 minutes all year even have a 5% chance of getting open against a ranked team on the road and a chance to tie.
Don’t be stupid. Carlton stinks

Reaction Score
He was in to foul.
5 seconds was called.
Couldn’t sub him out.
Ball ended up in his hands with a wide open look.
He missed.
Game over... leave the kid alone.

Didn't Houston call a timeout after the 5 seconds? I didn't notice him in on the 5 seconds maybe i missed it but if he was they could have subbed him out

Reaction Score
I could also be very wrong the last 10 minutes of this game have made me dumber. May god have mercy on my soul.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Kid was in the game to foul. Relax

lol so we are defending a coach putting in a walkon, not having him inbound the ball and take a game tying jump shot in a conference game. This is what you are defending lol. We got what we deserve.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
He was in to foul.
5 seconds was called.
Couldn’t sub him out.
He missed.

what are you saying? This is stupid. We’re you watching the game? You play offense before you play defense when you are inbounding... you need 4 options not 3.

Reaction Score
He was in to foul.
5 seconds was called.
Couldn’t sub him out.
He missed.
Why can't you sub at the whistle after a 5 seconds call? I thought you can sub at any whistle?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom