2026 Recruiting: - Olivia Vukosa | Page 4 | The Boneyard

2026 Recruiting: Olivia Vukosa

Reaction Score
1000011416.jpg

Reaction Score
I'm a bit discouraged by the Big O's lengthy list of schools.........it's always been my belief that she was a big UConn lean and that it was just a matter of time before she signed with Geno without having to go through the usual multi-school recruiting process.........regardless, I'm still hopeful that she'll make the right choice and become part of the UConn family in the end......

Reaction Score
I'm a bit discouraged by the Big O's lengthy list of schools.........it's always been my belief that she was a big UConn lean and that it was just a matter of time before she signed with Geno without having to go through the usual multi-school recruiting process.........regardless, I'm still hopeful that she'll make the right choice and become part of the UConn family in the end......
I mean, she's got a lot of time before her decision has to be made. Most recruits have a long list of schools they consider. Maybe she is a lean towards us, maybe she isn't. There are other schools that appeal to her, and she probably doesn't want to commit almost 2 years earlier than she has to.

Reaction Score
I mean, she's got a lot of time before her decision has to be made. Most recruits have a long list of schools they consider. Maybe she is a lean towards us, maybe she isn't. There are other schools that appeal to her, and she probably doesn't want to commit almost 2 years earlier than she has to.
Yeah I wonder if it’s just because she has such a long wait before she’s actually in college. Think about Sarah Strong, she didn’t want to close off any possibilities so she visited a lot of schools just to make sure UConn was the right one. Could be a similar situation with Olivia Vukosa. With such early interest in UConn, several unofficial visits already, and her being a UConn fan as a child, I would say that UConn still has to be a front runner.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score

The "time" doesn't change. She can't "sign" until November 2025. :p

Reaction Score
Yeah I wonder if it’s just because she has such a long wait before she’s actually in college. Think about Sarah Strong, she didn’t want to close off any possibilities so she visited a lot of schools just to make sure UConn was the right one. Could be a similar situation with Olivia Vukosa. With such early interest in UConn, several unofficial visits already, and her being a UConn fan as a child, I would say that UConn still has to be a front runner.
True. Sarah is a recruit I would've used as an example as somebody who had a (secret) lean towards UCONN but visited a bunch of other schools before making the decision. Vukosa is weighing her options.

I'm glad to see Oregon did not make the final 16. Because my god, no offense to that program, but Graves has destroyed his recent players' careers. VanSlooten and PaoPao got out of there quick.

Reaction Score
I just see it as her slowly trimming it down. I imagine this list will be cut in half in the coming months and will be lacked in on 4-5 schools when it comes to decision time fall of next year

Reaction Score

UConn staff came to Olivia’s open gym yesterday!

they should assign one coach to every game she plays this season........the Big "O" should be a top priority and at least for once Geno and Company don't need to fly thousands of miles to see a great recruit....

Reaction Score

Looks like Big O was at Ohio State this weekend. Hope to see her at First Night in a couple weeks!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104
Top Bottom