Oklahoma State Post Game Thread | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Oklahoma State Post Game Thread

Reaction Score
Starters played great and I wish they didn't coast the last 10 minutes of the game but it happens. I love the fact that the bench is just as much fun to watch. You always expect to see something exciting when Joey Chili Peppers comes in firing 3's and organizing.

Reaction Score
Did I see hasheem the dream behind the bench?
He was there shaking everyone’s hand. Calhoun was there too. Hasheem gave him a huge hug and was BSing with him for a bit. KFree was there with Hasheem and who I assume are Kevin’s kids.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Update stats, with minutes. Clingan of seven minute?

1521D0B8-F0C4-40BA-A2FF-5063938BBB33.jpeg

Reaction Score
Sanogo passing...why does he insist on holding onto the ball when other players are wide open? I counted at least 5 times where he should have passed out but either turned it over or took a terrible shot.

He's gotta look at other players sometimes.

I'll take the 10 point win but this easily could have been 15+.

BTW....0 assists for the big guy.
The crowd was screaming for him to pass all night.

Reaction Score
Karaban is tough as nails. Had a difficult assignment on defense and played as well as can be expected. Didn’t have a great offensive game, but played 37 minutes as a freshman. Kudos to the young man. Great effort.
He was definitely tired at the end of the game. It seemed like he played too much. He slowed down. But overall he plays great. Diving all over every loose ball.

Reaction Score
Sanogo definitely missed at least three easy back side passes to Karaban who was wide open. On the last miss you could see Karaban was a bit frustrated by it.
He should be. He was wide open for 3 in the corner, Sango looked right at him, ignored him, and threw up a contested miss. By all accounts Sanogo is a great guy liked by all, but that kind of crap can eventually screw with team chemistry. Scouts notice it too I'm sure. He needs to fix that.

Reaction Score
"Sanogo definitely missed at least three easy back side passes to Karaban who was wide open. On the last miss you could see Karaban was a bit frustrated by it."

And rightly so. Coach needs to get Adama to fix that.

Reaction Score
He was definitely tired at the end of the game. It seemed like he played too much. He slowed down. But overall he plays great. Diving all over every loose ball.
Yeah Karaban is a great player, but this is why having SJ back will help. We need another 4 man to back up Karaban when he needs a breather. Also, think SJ would have done well at handling the length of OK ST

Reaction Score
Considering what a tough physical matchup he had, I'm a little surprised Alex led the team in minutes played. I was half expecting Danny to try Adama and Donovan together for a few minutes. A game where Samson might have been useful. But Alex is a warrior even when over-matched!

Reaction Score
I thought Hurley left the starters in too long in the second half and they got tired against a physical team. Felt like if he got Clingan and Joey in earlier they wouldn’t have cut into the lead as much. And Sanago would have come back fresher last 10 minutes. I guess we will never know and we did have a solid win. So on to the next.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I thought Hurley left the starters in too long in the second half and they got tired against a physical team. Felt like if he got Clingan and Joey in earlier they wouldn’t have cut into the lead as much. And Sanago would have come back fresher last 10 minutes. I guess we will never know and we did have a solid win. So on to the next.

I think part of it was to find out exactly where the fatigue point is for those players against a high level opponent.

With the big wins have come many times where no one had to play 35+mpg. Not saying they had to tonight but eventually the coaches need to know where's the breaking point for each player.

Reaction Score
This analysis is not rocket science: our big 3 vets carried us tonight with a sprinkle of joey cal. Everyone else was average This team so loaded that next game it can be another group of players

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom