Official UCONN vs BYU Prediction Thread | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Official UCONN vs BYU Prediction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I do have to admit, not to be a downer (which I know this is going to sound like), but if we only have 31K in the stands, I can see this deflating our guys a touch. We'll see because nobody really knows how many tickets have been sold or not. But mostly empty second deck seating can't be anything but deflating to our guys who have worked SO hard this offseason.

Seriously, if the fans that show up are loud enough, the players won't notice or care at all about a few empty sections. They'll feed off the noise.

Remember in '06 when less than half the stadium bailed in the 4th qtr when Pitt went up by 2 TD. We all know how that game ended with DJ's keeper. And the fans that stayed screamed their heads off and saw an epic win. Couldn't have happened without the team feeding off the crowd's energy.

Reaction Score
Not sure I see us scoring more than 30 so I'll go with 27-24 UConn. We get some big bursts from our running backs the D finds a way to stop BYU at the end.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Funny your byu score is what my bar tab is going to be after we win

"We are gonna punch them in the fuc$!$g mouth!" - UConnDan97, now in response to BYU's arrogance.

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
I attended somewhere around 30-40 UConn sporting events from the 90's until I moved out of state in 2004. These included soccer, M and W hoops and football. I NEVER ATTENDED A LOSS. This is my first game in 10 years and I bring big Macumba mojo from Brazil- Exu the spirit of the crossroads brings BIG juju to this crossroad event for UConn football. Yemanja the spirit of the waters brings Candomble juju.

Oh, and Max pounds for 95 yards and a TD, Casey tosses one and the D makes a big play that scores or sets up a third TD. D holds and we win:

Dogs - 21

40-ish Bar Tramps - 17

Reaction Score
BYU 24
UConn 17

We are improved, but Rome wasn't rebuilt in a day.

Reaction Score
graham stewart eats tonight. A pair of sacks and some sort of turnover. g davis catches a long score to go along with a huge 130+ yard game. Max punches it in twice. UCONN wins 27-20 and the brews a flowinn allll nightt long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom