Official UCONN vs BYU Prediction Thread | The Boneyard

Official UCONN vs BYU Prediction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The Diaco era starts. Its inauspicious, as BYU takes it's opening drive down the field and Hill runs in from about 10 yards for 6. But, BYU's only other score is a field goal before the half and UCONN goes in at half time down only 10-3.

The Rent is a rock'in in the second half. A sweep to Foxx nets 7 and Cochran to Davis for another 7. Huge fumble recovery deep in Cougar territory, McBride I think, leads to yet another TD. The D is stout allowing another 10 in the second half. Obi ends BYU's last attempt with an INT.

Huge upset and football is back at UCONN Nation. Dogs 24-20.

mikedog10

Tailgating Enthusiast
Reaction Score
I predict the Boneyard will be outraged if they haven't changed that Husky howl thing they did on third downs at the spring game. And that I will lose my voice by the third quarter. GO DOGS!

Reaction Score
The Diaco era starts. Its inauspicious, as BYU takes it's opening drive down the field and Hill runs in from about 10 yards for 6. But, BYU's only other score is a field goal before the half and UCONN goes in at half time down only 10-3.

The Rent is a rock'in in the second half. A sweep to Foxx nets 7 and Cochran to Davis for another 7. Huge fumble recovery deep in Cougar territory, McBride I think, leads to yet another TD. The D is stout allowing another 10 in the second half. Obi ends BYU's last attempt with an INT.

Huge upset and football is back at UCONN Nation. Dogs 24-20.
Great Vision. I like that scenario. GO HUSKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10 toes in!!!!!!

Reaction Score
BYU -27
UConn - 16

I'm not gonna buy into the hype until they show me they can play better

Reaction Score
Huskies 19-17

BYU drives up and down the field, but they make mistake after mistake. UConn's game plan is to make Taysom Hill throw the ball, by spying on him and putting 8-9 in the box. We will funnel the play to our best players, our corners! BYU will find little to no running room and Hill will be resigned to the fact that he needs to throw the rock (which is not his strong point). The Huskies turn him over and grab great field position. An early TD pass by Casey and 4 FG's seal the deal.

Reaction Score
BYU 28
UCONN 17

A well played game by both teams for their first time out this season. UCONN will show improvement and we will have hope as fans.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
As much as I would like a Uconn win, BYU 21 - 17.

Uconn's performance in this game will give the fans hope for the season. They won't quit and will fight the entire game!

Reaction Score
21-17 UCONN... We pull it out late in the 4th quarter on TD pass play from CC to GD that makes the ESPN CFB top 10... and the fans storm the field to start the season... Let's Go Huskies!!!!! #HuskyUp

Reaction Score
O Line struggles to protect Casey and open holes. DL struggles to pressure. Hill has a big game.

Much more spirited effort from our team, we will all see a big difference.

Cougars 34
Huskies 13

Reaction Score
I think I can speak for most all BYU fans in that this game really shouldn't be close. I'm not sure what you guys are returning from last year, but didn't you have a pretty poor team?

This BYU team is loaded with NFL talent. As BYU fans we just don't see how that doesn't translate to a big win on Friday.

BYU 38, Uconn 6

This is probably going to be an undefeated, SPECIAL, year for BYU.

Reaction Score
I think I can speak for most all BYU fans in that this game really shouldn't be close. I'm not sure what you guys are returning from last year, but didn't you have a pretty poor team?

This BYU team is loaded with NFL talent. As BYU fans we just don't see how that doesn't translate to a big win on Friday.

BYU 38, Uconn 6

No, you're not sure what we are returning from last year, and more importantly, what we AREN'T returning. That's why you're in for a rude awakening.

UConn wins this game because BYU players aren't used to playing on Fridays or Sundays, only Saturdays.

Reaction Score

BYU 38, Uconn 6

RutgersAL, is that you? ...

Reaction Score

BYU 38, Uconn 6

We are DOOMED! The cupboard is bare! We have no NFL talent anywhere.

Reaction Score
BYU grinds it out for a 20-16 win. Three fgs by Puyol and 2 defensive turnovers for our cause. Offense sputters in first half but improves in second. Not enough but a very close game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom