Official Syracuse Unintended Hilarity Thread | Page 28 | The Boneyard

Official Syracuse Unintended Hilarity Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

caw

Reaction Score
Jeez thought they might let the old man save some face and wait a few days but nope, straight fired his ass.

Reaction Score

1678315291319.png

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Jeez thought they might let the old man save some face and wait a few days but nope, straight fired his ass.
I have to believe the phone lines have been burning up at the AD’s office.

Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

Hate to see him go, but no good thing lasts forever.

Reaction Score
Boeheim has sabotaged the job for the next guy, and the roster is fleeing. There is not even going to be anyone to talk into staying.

There may be 10+ P6 job openings this year. Why would a hot young coach go to Syracuse with all this noise?
They won't. They have to hire an internal candidate.

Reaction Score

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Very interesting exchange just now from the Syracuse AD and a random reporter:

Syracuse AD: “Yeah, we can't actually find a record of him being a current employee here. We looked into it more deeply and found that apparently what happened is that he was laid off five years ago and no one ever told him, but through some kind of glitch in the payroll department, he still gets a paycheck. So we just went ahead and fixed the glitch.”

Random Reporter: “So um, Boeheim has been let go?”

Syracuse AD: “Well just a second there, professor. We uh, we fixed the glitch. So he won't be receiving a paycheck anymore, so it will just work itself out naturally. We always like to avoid confrontation, whenever possible. Problem solved from our end.”
th (1).jpg

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
More so makes me wonder how cheap the jerseys are
I don't know about that. All things considered, that jersey could have been made out if chain mail and he would have found a way to get it off his body as quickly as possible.

Reaction Score
Whatever your view on Boeheim, Syracuse is complete garbage. What an awful way to kick your coach of 47 years out the door.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
Whatever your view on Boeheim, Syracuse is complete garbage. What an awful way to kick your coach of 47 years out the door.
Dude, what? What the hell do you do with his results, roster, recruiting and that press conference (I gave my retirement speech last week - what?)?

Reaction Score
Dude, what? What the hell do you do with his results, roster, recruiting and that press conference (I gave my retirement speech last week - what?)?
Absolutely. It takes 2 to tango. If JB was that awful down the stretch, that's on SU for keeping him well past his expiration date.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Are you saying that after he says that everybody was too dumb to figure out that he gave his retirement speech last week, he shouldn't be given job like K and Brey?

They could have at least announced his designation as Head Coach Emeritus.

Reactions: caw
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom