Not open for further replies.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
8D857690-0C04-4F80-A71A-0C5DDA79A144.jpeg

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Are they still making Duke vs Syracuse Tshirts? Remember how big they wanted that rivalry to be once they left?
There has to be at least a handful of cuse bball fans that wish they were playing conference games against us as their (ACC) rival. Instead they’re pretending to care about playing BC.

Reaction Score
My hope for the off season for them. Their HOF coach stays and Mintz transfers out. I
Mintz is an NBA talent and he must know that. He must also know that playing at Syracuse is hiding it from the country.

I’d bet he transfers and goes pro after next year. I don’t think NBA scouts like good talent on bad teams unless you’re looking like a Fultz, Simmons, etc

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Kinda in a weird spot where you would want Syracuse to lose, but win just enough so that they don’t feel comfortable firing him just yet.

Oh man! They were so close! A win yesterday and they could've seen a path to the bubble! They should run it back. For 5 or 6 years.

Reaction Score
This was fun back in december when UConn looked like world beaters. I dont even know if Uconn can beat cuse at the dome now. I think it will be a toss up
If you honestly believe this you have not seen them play this year. They are pretty bad

Reaction Score
So how far do they have to go in the NIT for it to count more than their amazing 1918 & 1926 retroactive pre tournament Helms titles??

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
This was fun back in december when UConn looked like world beaters. I dont even know if Uconn can beat cuse at the dome now. I think it will be a toss up
You do realize that their KP and NET ranks are right at 100, right?

We are struggling but Cuse is at a whole other level. Approaching Ollie dark days level.

And don’t just look at their record. Their OOC opponents were awful and the ACC is a dumpster fire this year, plus their ACC schedule basically has them playing every good team in the conference once and every trash team twice.

Cuse sucks badly now, but their worst days are still to come.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
My hope for the off season for them. Their HOF coach stays and Mintz transfers out. I

If they lose the freshmen to the portal…that’s going to be gasoline on the fire.

There are teams that give UConn trouble and there are teams that would not give UConn trouble….Syracuse is one that would not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom