Official Syracuse Unintended Hilarity Thread | Page 12 | The Boneyard

Official Syracuse Unintended Hilarity Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Goodman did a podcast a month ago with the Hurley brothers, and in the podcast asked them if their father beat them. It was the most inappropriate question on a pod to 2 D1 coaches ever. Some ppl defended it.
Some guy, some ppl, some comments.

This board isn't unique in presenting clues as to posters' philosophies, upbringings, discipline patterns, family dynamics, trauma scars, etc. on certain hot button topics.

In a recent thread relating to Sean Miller, there was a cluster of early (and thankfully-defeated) commen that speculated that a school like Xavier might be better equipped to suppress disclosure about problem issues than a public university. Ignoring that every BE school except UConn is "like Xavier," the comments had a brush fire quality that I've regularly seen attached to certain bad memories with long tails.

Reaction Score
Not sure what this means, but it's probably better than anything I considered offering about the name Jeff in response to a comment about Goodman and Some Guy.

Plus, I always trust content that mentions SJ and friends, so I care not if it's beyond my comprehension.
Not sure what your first paragraph means or what you’re insinuating in your subsequent post.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Goodman did a podcast a month ago with the Hurley brothers, and in the podcast asked them if their father beat them. It was the most inappropriate question on a pod to 2 D1 coaches ever. Some ppl defended it.
Yeah, that was weird. It was something like “So did you ever get the belt come on you can tell me … you got the belt right?”

Reaction Score
Yeah, that was weird. It was something like “So did you ever get the belt come on you can tell me … you got the belt right?”
He’s always had something off about him. Just the way he talks and his speech when he would do sideline reporting always seemed odd.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Not sure what your first paragraph means or what you’re insinuating in your subsequent post.
That first paragraph fails as a too subtle joke.

More seriously, the subsequent post fails as concerning subject matter that I regard as beyond the board's demonstrated capacity to discuss in a healthy way, which begs the question: why would I introduce something I already think is ill-advised? In doing so, I might have reinforced my point that it doesn't work, but I did so by doing something I think can't be done without harm. I'm sorry for that.

If you're interested, I wouldn't hide from elaborating via private message.

Even before you asked, I had a sense of regret for hastily hitting "Post reply" in order to quickly answer my daughter's phone call. After the call, too late to delete.

wheelerdog

#OneForTheThumb
Reaction Score
Syracuse is not that bad. It would be a close game if we play them tbh especially if we play them in carrier dome
They're worse than us in closing a game. Far worse.

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score
He’s always had something off about him. Just the way he talks and his speech when he would do sideline reporting always seemed odd.
Goodman has/had Bells Palsy.

Reaction Score
Syracuse is not that bad. It would be a close game if we play them tbh especially if we play them in carrier dome
lol. Look who they have played (and lost to) so far. They would have 12 or 13 losses with our schedule.

Reaction Score
Judah Mintz can exploit our biggest defensive weakness.

Do I believe we are better than Syracuse? Sure.definitely. What does that mean though? I believed we were better seton hall and St. John’s too.
That PG can get in the lane but other than Girard who can make a shot? And Girard is a small shooting guard, easy to lock up. Adama would foul out their big man and give mintz the Dre' treatment and let him shoot. We win going away, they're not a good team

Reaction Score
That PG can get in the lane but other than Girard who can make a shot? And Girard is a small shooting guard, easy to lock up. Adama would foul out their big man and give mintz the Dre' treatment and let him shoot. We win going away, they're not a good team
Girard would be huffing and puffing in the first 5 minutes against us judging by his physique, and the soft Jesse Edwards would get absolutely bodied down low. Would actually be pretty entertaining to watch.

Reaction Score
In true Jim Boeheim fashion, he’s lying through his teeth.

For what it’s worth, that donor has said that the NIL deal is not tied to them having to aren’t SU….. they just have to travel there for their contractual obligations….

• Haha
Reactions: caw
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member