Official Columbia Game Thread | Page 10 | The Boneyard

Official Columbia Game Thread

Reaction Score
Oh don't say that! You have a lot to live for! Including the next Uconn mens bball coach. Which is likely very soon, rather than all that much later...

Calhoun back for 3 year contract to stabilize the program? At the very least as a consultant .... things really tanked when he stopped having any pull.

Reaction Score
Diarra needs to play. He needs the experience and time on the floor. He's a baller.

You’re only half right.

Everything you see and like about Diarra right now is because he hasn’t had many minutes on the floor.

The more time he gets, the worse he’ll become as he unlearns and leaves behind everything good he had taught by his HS coach.

It’s just a matter of time...

Reaction Score
You’re only half right.

Everything you see and like about Diarra right now is because he hasn’t had many minutes on the floor.

The more time he gets, the worse he’ll become as he unlearns and leaves behind everything good he had taught by his HS coach.

It’s just a matter of time...
LOL! Good one.

Reaction Score
A national search? Good one. UConn is in the AAC and not very attractive. The coaching candidates will be limited. Think coaches from America East.

Honestly at this point even that would be better. This Columbia Ivy league coach shows 10 times more coaching savvy than our current one!

Reaction Score
The problem is they sink a 3 - still down by 10 and they're strutting like they're up by 20

Reaction Score
Yeah, Williams should never see the court again. I don't care if he jump 10 feet he sucks playing basketball.
Makes no sense that a guy is that athletic and has absolutely zero basketball skills.

Reaction Score
This is indescribable. Losing to a team that can’t even tweet out live updates to its fans in front of no one. At home.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Ollie has destroyed any semblance of UCONN basketball. We look like garbage against every team. Jalen Adams has gone from a very good player to a guy who is out of shape, consistently getting banged up in-game, and playing without a care in the world.

Send Kevin Ollie on his way home, and call Jim Calhoun to take over for the rest of the year. During this time, AD Dave Benedict should lead a search nationally for the right candidate to take over the program.
Do you really think Benedict is the time to bring back a former coach?

Reaction Score
Makes no sense that a guy is that athletic and has absolutely zero basketball skills.

Makes even less sense that you recruit a class, let you're relationship with class deteriorate to the point they all transfer out instead of stick around for a critical season, allow PC to poach a recruit, and therefor you have no choice but to recruit said guy with zero basketball skills.

Reaction Score
I'm not excusing anything I've seen but when Gilbert is out and Adams has 2 points at half you're going to have problems.

Reaction Score
Been a long time Husky fan.Graduated UConn in1975-Tony Hansen/Joey Whelton days. Every fall can't wait for the season to begin. Have never felt so disheartened by a team. No heart-no pride. Need a new direction-coach. Time to clean house. This is NOT UConn basketball. Sorry I spent so much to go to MSG next Tuesday.

Reaction Score
Like Diarras energy overall but he needs to keep the attitude in check. Gonna get a T at some point with all the jawing in your face crapola

Reaction Score
I keep seeing Ollie needs to go. Here's the scary party folks... Ollie is not getting fired and I highly doubt he will walk on his own. He's going no where anytime soon. Buckle in
An honorable man would resign. He deserved some bank for the championship. He got it. At best, he and the university are even. Beyond this point, he us a net negative.

Purple Stein

I like to sim things.
Reaction Score
They're trying to let us back in and we're just throwing away opportunities.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Diarra totally changes this team. More sack than the rest of them combined. More passion and energy. And suddenly they look to pass.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom