Official Bracket Thread | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Official Bracket Thread

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Head bang

Elon already played State this year...... wished they would have sent them elsewhere Head bang

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
How many Big 10 teams are in? Seems like most of their bubble teams have not seen their name called yet.
The fact that Oklahoma, Buffalo, and Minnesota are in means only one spot left for the 8 bubble teams. Could be curtains for Rutgers.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
How do you place the team with the best attendance in an already sold out Regional? Not sure what SC has done to the NCAA but it is clear they don't like us, especially after send us west the past 3 years and now placing us agaisnt the #1 team.

So they hate SCar if they send them West. And they hate them if they send them East.

I guess they should always make sure they are put in the south or midwest and then only if there are ample tickets available to suit their fanbase?

Reaction Score
You keep looking at this in the wrong way. It isn't about who can beat UConn, it's about the overall strength of the region compared to the others. The difference between them and the other 3 ones is huge. The NCAA claims to try and achieve balance among the regions but it sure doesn't look like it this year.

Huh? What is unbalanced?

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
The fact that Oklahoma, Buffalo, and Minnesota are in means only one spot left for the 8 bubble teams. Could be curtains for Rutgers.

I've missed a few. I think USC is left out as well.

Reaction Score
You keep looking at this in the wrong way. It isn't about who can beat UConn, it's about the overall strength of the region compared to the others. The difference between them and the other 3 ones is huge. The NCAA claims to try and achieve balance among the regions but it sure doesn't look like it this year.

I don't see our region as that tough compared to others and I normally always do. Spokane may be the only one I'd classify as weak. ND would be playing a hostile environment with Oregon fans there. You think a final 4 of Louisville, Baylor, Tennessee, and Stanford will be a walk in the park? Miss State playing Texas?

What am I missing?

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I feel like I should go back and rename this the "Official Bracket Whine Thread"

:rolleyes: Whining over Duke, Belmont, Georgia, South Carolina, Florida State, and South Florida in your bracket

what a time.gif

Reaction Score
Dayton in as a 9 seed. For the life of me I don't get that. By the committee's own criteria, they have nothing except a good RPI.

May have been a 10 that bumped to a 9 to go to Louisville.
But even 10 was a stretch for me.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Creme got 12 of the 16 top seeds placed correctly. He only missed on GA/Tx A&M and OhioSt/Tenn.

As much as people complain about him doesn't he have a pretty good percentage each year? I always listen to his input.

Reaction Score

Yup. Creighton got it.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I feel like I should go back and rename this the "Official Bracket Whine Thread"
Yup because of the two or three here that know how everything is going to end up shouldn't have to deal with us whiners.

You must also rake in the dough when you ace all the bracket challenges...:rolleyes:

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Whoa, Creighton is in.

No Rutgers.
No USC.
No Purdue.
No West Virginia.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors