October non-UConn recruiting thread | Page 4 | The Boneyard

October non-UConn recruiting thread

Reaction Score
Not familiar with this player but she's 2023 and committed to Maryland. Visited Maryland, NC State, Michigan, and Clemson.

Just saw this person on Twitter I follow provide some thoughts. This person has excellent insight from what I've reviewed from following him these last few years. They've been impressed with how she played along with several of her team mates. Also, considering NC State and Michigan were also in the mix should be a good indicator on her potential.

Reaction Score
Not familiar with this player but she's 2023 and committed to Maryland.
Prep Girls Hoops has her ranked at #48 so very good but not great talent but plenty of time to change that between now and graduation.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
Two-sport athlete 6'5 Maggie Mendelson out of Utah just announced that she is re-classifying from the class of 2023 to the class of 2022. She was visiting Texas this weekend (spotted at football game); not confirmed if her visit was unofficial or official. She wants to play both basketball and volleyball in college; so, she'd have to be on a basketball scholarship in order to play both.

Reaction Score
Two-sport athlete 6'5 Maggie Mendelson out of Utah just announced that she is re-classifying from the class of 2023 to the class of 2022. She was visiting Texas this weekend (spotted at football game); not confirmed if her visit was unofficial or official. She wants to play both basketball and volleyball in college; so, she'd have to be on a basketball scholarship in order to play both.

I've seen the Texas women's volleyball team in action. I believe Jermaine O'Neal's daughter is part of the squad and man, she can hit! Playing volleyball and basketball would be an interesting schedule to balance.

Reaction Score
I've seen the Texas women's volleyball team in action. I believe Jermaine O'Neal's daughter is part of the squad and man, she can hit! Playing volleyball and basketball would be an interesting schedule to balance.
Top ‘24 recruit Joyce Edwards loves volleyball almost as much as basketball

Reaction Score
Top ‘24 recruit Joyce Edwards loves volleyball almost as much as basketball

It just looks so easy for her. Nice to see she's able to manage being a multi-sport athlete.
She also plays soccer who many close to her say is her favorite. She is a straight A student as well. She lives in my hometown and she did not play last week in her volleyball match because I was told she was visiting a college in California. Shortly after she tweeted her offer from Stanford so I assume that is where she was.

Reaction Score
I would be surprised if its not South Carolina
Georgia is her home state and their coach is well liked in southern bb circles. Same goes for the Ol Miss coach but not her home state. (I don't think she has visited Duke or Louisville.)

South Carolina if she wants to compete for team championships. Georgia if she wants a team built around her.

Reaction Score
I may be wrong, but I remember her commenting on Williams post from her LSU visit to team up with her. The only schools they may be mutually interested in are Ole Miss or SC. Idk about Williams and SC status now. But she's #1 in 2023. Dawn will go after her. I do know they mutually like Ole Miss. Idk about Georgia's status with Williams as well.

Now this is all a scenario lol. But Barker made the comment at least a day ago. Which tells me she know where she is going.

Reaction Score
Big ones are Barker and Cooper, who else has Joni been recruiting?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom