October 2020 UConn Recruiting Thread | Page 5 | The Boneyard

October 2020 UConn Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Exodus AAU game feat. Caroline Duchrame from September. Ducharme credited with 20 points and 15 rebounds. She looked quicker than I expected. Hit a couple threes, had another rim out, added a very nice post-up move, and a couple of drives off the bounce. Also made a few really good passes.

Reaction Score
That’s is also one of the odder lists/tiering of schools I have seen.
1. UConn but no ND, SC, Baylor, ND, Stanford, Oregon as other top echelon recruiting programs.
2. Louisville, FSU, NC, NC State, Duke and MSU in the next tier
3. Clemson, Florida, WakeForest in this tier
4. NC A&T and East Carolina are curious at best.
So I too am a bit dubious on this recruit, but then again, what do I know, I haven’t been able to stay at a Holiday Inn Express in a while so my insight is nil :rolleyes:

sounds like she wants to play close to home.

Reaction Score
I thought I read that these were streamed free but I keep getting "log in/subscribe" message

Reaction Score
So the new UConn unis with more red trim. Coincidence?

LOL If they wanted to lure Fudd with uniforms the Huskies would be wearing Kobe colors.

Reaction Score
2024 and UConn POI Joyce Edwards:

Wow, kid has tremendous footwork for her age, her drop step is as polished as I have seen at any level! She also does a great job at shielding the defender with her off shoulder on put-backs. She is listed at 6'1 now, if she can add a couple more inches she will be an absolute monster in the post!

Reaction Score
USAF Academy campus is awesome. I lived in Colorado Springs for 4 years. The Academy was a client, so I got some behind-the-scenes access. I remember a seismographic lab where they said they could detect and pinpoint an underground nuclear test anywhere in the world. Their athletic facilities are awesome. Doubled as the Olympic Training Center for a while, until the Olympic Committee got their own digs next door.
My cousin John went to the Naval Academy before there was an Air Force Academy, then went into the Air Force where he eventually taught Nuclear Engineering at the Air Force Academy (which by then was created) and upon retirement worked for General Dynamics and McDonnell Douglas ..... later the National Association of Engineers, of which he was a member, named their annual Man of the Year award for him because he was always the EF Hutton type of guy where he was the most soft spoken guy in the room but when he talked, EVERYONE LISTENED .... a really good man and obviously a brilliant one

Reaction Score
I'm happy without Fudd and excited with her.
I would say that there's probably no way to know that the #55 rated player coming out of high school would prove to be better than the #255th rated player coming out of high school once she plays against the appreciably better players playing college ball .... though she could actually prove to be a lot better than that rating but easily could prove to be appreciably worse ... for her to be considered able to move a program up over an other program as the higher rated class seems to me to be quite silly .... JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom