OT: - NY Giants | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: NY Giants

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Dave Gettleman is so bad at his job, Mike Francesa is correctly pointing out how bad a job he is doing

Reaction Score
Screenshot_20190425-234735_Chrome.jpg

Reaction Score
I can’t wait to hear francesa tmrw. Love him or hate him it’s gonna be good listening at 3pm
He was on tonite. Wants to get gettleman on show tomorrow. Said giants are a joke. They proved they have no plan. Said getleman stated before draft both first round picks would be playing right away. Mike said I guess that means Eli’s gone or Jones will be rushing the quarterback

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
He looks like a clone of Manning. That is what this franchise wants. Thinking it will begin all over again. I am 67 years old and been a Giants fan since I could crawl up to the tv. This is the biggest blunder I have seen with the Giants EVER!

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Out of all the QBs in the NFL, imagine saying “I love the one that’s a clone of Eli Freaking Manning”

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
Would feel a lot better with Josh Allen and Daniel Jones. Can't believe how embarrassing the franchise has become.
Here we go with another 25 year rebuilding program. Let's have the Mara's take a bow.

Reaction Score
I can't believe that the NY teams have traded places on Draft Night. Can't wait for a few more drafts when the "Mad Giants Fans" video montages get put together.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Lol this is a joke right?

As I said in the other thread, he drafted three Senior Bowl MVP QBs. Webb, Lauletta and Jones. Giants fans need to kidnap him, and put him in a root cellar with a bag over his head during the Senior Bowl. Then erase all video in existence.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
I’ve been
Seeing this on Twitter and it's just painful.

Scenario #1: Sam Darnold, Josh Allen, Odell Beckham Jr.

Scenario #2: Saquon Barkley, Daniel Jones, Dexter Lawrence, Jabrill Peppers

Hngh.

Oh yea? Bet I just changed your mind

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Whom did you prefer in that spot? I'm not talking about undoing the disastrous sixth pick; I am talking about the 17th pick once that blunder was already made.

Reaction Score
Well, here's one positive on DJ

The issue isn't Jones vs. Haskins. If we weren't in love with Haskins, that's fine.

The issue is that nobody had Jones rated that highly and nobody would have taken him before #17 (or possibly even later than that). Gettleman reached to make sure he got "his guy", even though he almost certainly could have been taken later and the 6th pick used for an impact DL.

Reaction Score
I hate Dave Gettleman more than I've ever hated any human being in my entire life. I don't want him fired out of a cannon because its a waste of the cannon's talents.
He would trade it for a Bronze Age catapult with square wheels and hope to get some draft horses the next time around.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
The issue isn't Jones vs. Haskins. If we weren't in love with Haskins, that's fine.

The issue is that nobody had Jones rated that highly and nobody would have taken him before #17 (or possibly even later than that). Gettleman reached to make sure he got "his guy", even though he almost certainly could have been taken later and the 6th pick used for an impact DL.

Totally agree. I actually like Jones. Intelligence is the most underrated aspect of QB play. Tom Brady could be drafted all over again this year and would still go in the later rounds. I think Jones can be a nice, capable QB who manages games well, doesn't make mistakes and wins. Alex Smith is a comparable. With Barkley and a defense, that's the right approach at QB.

Reaction Score
As I said in the other thread, he drafted three Senior Bowl MVP QBs. Webb, Lauletta and Jones. Giants fans need to kidnap him, and put him in a root cellar with a bag over his head during the Senior Bowl. Then erase all video in existence.

To be fair he only drafted two of them. Reese has to take credit for Webb.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom