November UConn Recruiting Thread | Page 11 | The Boneyard

November UConn Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
With Saylor already in hand I would love to be a fly on the wall when that pecking order for another big G/W is discussed: Ducharme, Citron, Von Oelhoffen, Rivers, Verhulst,Marshall, Wolfenbarger, & Key some pretty good choices.
Me too. I’d be interested to know how many of that group have offers. I would think that Von Oelhoffen has one if she’s listing UConn is her final 5 and I don’t know if Auriemma does the “ first yes gets the scholly thing” if he’s only taking one of these kids if he gets Fudd.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
11/30

24 points for Paige Bueckers Saturday. Doubt she played more than half the game. Hopkins led by 42 at the break.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Washington’s top player in the junior class has announced her top five schools. 5’11 guard Talia von Oelhoffen has cut her list of schools she is considering down to UConn, Oklahoma, Oregon State, UCLA and Stanford.

UConn has been actively recruiting her for the last few years, making her one of the few players out of Washington to ever be actively recruited and offered by Geno Auriemma. UConn has been out to Chiawana this Fall and followed her throughout the spring and summer.

Whichever school gets her will be getting a three level scorer that can truly see a play or two ahead on the floor. She has a lot of natural strength and a mental edge over many of her opponents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom