eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Sorry .... Not Sorry

1574621593049.png

Reaction Score
cheering overrated!!!?? That didn’t go well

Like pouring gasoline on a fire.

Her stat line is pretty descriptive of the way she plays every game. And what will endear her to Geno. She may well never lead the team in scoring but she'll be the MVP. The best comparison I can think of is Magic Johnson. Now if Geno can land Fudd/Larry Bird we might have an all-time recruiting coup.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
As long as she's still going pro and not a future Husky I feel sick. Nomorenomore, please!

It really would be unfair to have her at UConn which I'm perfectly fine with. But if she's not coming to UConn I'd rather she go pro so as to not be an adversary.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Gardiner played for the Team USA U16 national team this summer at the FIBA Americas Championship in Chile, averaging 7.0 points and 6.5 rebounds per game for the team that won the gold medal. Her recruiting has blown up over the summer.

Schools such as UConn and Oregon have visited practice, but one wouldn't know that by talking to Gardiner.

Reaction Score

“Aaliyah Edwards 2020 6’3” SF Crestwood Prep (CA)
Arguably the best player, American or Canadian, at the scrimmage, Edwards was an unstoppable force. Her athletic abilities are simply incredible, and she never ceased to amaze spectators. She can jump out of the gym, put the ball on the floor and make her opponents’ ankles wobble, and knock down a step-back jumper with ease. Signed w/UConn”

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Azzi Fudd worked out with Kobe Bryant recently:

As for Kobe’s gems to her during the workout, Fudd said the former Laker taught her the importance of total body control.

“He told me I need to be able to separate movements in the top half and the bottom half of my body,” Fudd said. “That way the defender won’t be able to read me as well because it all looks the same. It made a lot of sense. He’s amazing. I know that I got better in just that one workout.”

Reaction Score
Hopkins won it's second game of the season 101-57 vs Waconia. Stats are unavailable but Bueckers had 24 in a game where 12 Hopkins players scored. Looks like Cosgrove emptied his bench early and often.
CPTV should telecast the games. :)

Reaction Score
Azzi Fudd worked out with Kobe Bryant recently:

As for Kobe’s gems to her during the workout, Fudd said the former Laker taught her the importance of total body control.

“He told me I need to be able to separate movements in the top half and the bottom half of my body,” Fudd said. “That way the defender won’t be able to read me as well because it all looks the same. It made a lot of sense. He’s amazing. I know that I got better in just that one workout.”

Azzi and Gigi can recruit one another.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Like pouring gasoline on a fire.

Her stat line is pretty descriptive of the way she plays every game. And what will endear her to Geno. She may well never lead the team in scoring but she'll be the MVP. The best comparison I can think of is Magic Johnson. Now if Geno can land Fudd/Larry Bird we might have an all-time recruiting coup.
And she didn't play most of the second half.:):)

Reaction Score
Paul Bear Bryant:"It's not the will to win that matters-everyone has that.It's the will to prepare to win that matters." Paige is preparing to win next year right now.

Reaction Score
Any interest by UConn is Paige’s current teammate Maya Nnaji?

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Highlights from Bueckers' 24-point performance Tuesday (11/26):

I'll bet these HS kids are wishing there was such a thing as early college entry for Bueckers.

Reaction Score
It really would be unfair to have her at UConn which I'm perfectly fine with. But if she's not coming to UConn I'd rather she go pro so as to not be an adversary.
In this case unfair is in the eyes of everyone not Uconn. Geno stated it LOUDLY---he wants Uconn bad for Women's college basket ball again, I agree. Greed is our greatest asset, use it. Uconn needs at least ONE adversary in the coming years, only not this one.

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
That snapshot was of opposing fans heckling Paige as "overrated" and Paige schooling them again and again. :D:D
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul