November UConn Recruiting Thread | Page 10 | The Boneyard

November UConn Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
KK Bransford ('22) had 40 points on 19-26 shooting and 11 rebounds yesterday.

Bransford had 23 points the night before. Blue Star's Mark Lewis attended the event.

KK Bransford – 2022 – 5-11 – Swing Player – Mt. Notre Dame – Dynamic, multifaceted player…Well known for years…Possibilities now becoming realities…Confidence and maturity fueling each other…Navigates traffic with explosive steps covering lots of ground…Goes up with impressive body control and is handling contact more and more consistently…Vertical gets her clean looks in the crowd…Form is there but jumper isn’t yet a consistently called on part of the arsenal…Once it is, Good luck…The same physical attributes setting her apart offensively provide the tools to make an impact on the other end in multiple spots

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I absolutely love watching Paige play. She literally looks like a seasoned sophomore in college out there on the court, and she's only a senior in high school. It's no wonder she has played up in all kinds of Team USA squads, and has been one of the best on the teams, even tho she's often the youngest.

While I want to enjoy every minute of this current UCONN team, I absolutely cannot wait to see Paige suit up for Husky Nation...

Reaction Score
Hopkins is fun to watch because Bueckers is surrounded by good players. I think 4 of her team mates have D1 offers. And their best players are still underclassmen (other than Bueckers). If teams rush to guard her she passes to open players who can score. Nnagi can really run the floor and she makes her layups.
I think over the last 2 years I've watched 50 times more minutes of Hopkins games than the entire rest of HS games. It's really too bad that MInn. rules prevent them from playing out of state.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score

1575166251544.png

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Von Oelhoffen is a skilled offensive player with passing skills that can shoot. Can't really have enough of those.

Makes me think she might be ahead of Ducharme and Citron in the pecking order.

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
Does this news imply UConn takes 4 in 21?

No.

This news implies that based on the information we currently have, there is a 20% chance she ends up at UConn.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Von Oelhoffen is a skilled offensive player with passing skills that can shoot. Can't really have enough of those.
Makes me think she might be ahead of Ducharme and Citron in the pecking order.
With Saylor already in hand I would love to be a fly on the wall when that pecking order for another big G/W is discussed: Ducharme, Citron, Von Oelhoffen, Rivers, Verhulst,Marshall, Wolfenbarger, & Key some pretty good choices.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
With Saylor already in hand I would love to be a fly on the wall when that pecking order for another big G/W is discussed: Ducharme, Citron, Von Oelhoffen, Rivers, Verhulst,Marshall, Wolfenbarger, & Key some pretty good choices.

Lots of talent out there on the UConn radar. Maybe a bigger net then years past? Or maybe we're just more in the know now.

Maybe Geno just wants to see what a 15-player roster feels like before he retires. :cool:

Reaction Score
Maybe we have to have another stud 2 guard ready to come in Fudd goes elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom