November Recruiting Thread | Page 4 | The Boneyard

November Recruiting Thread

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
Knoxville is much easier for Shade to visit than Storrs. Let's not read too much into that yet.
And I understand that one visit was when she accompanied her brother to visit the baseball program. Although she did use it to stop by women's basketball.

Reaction Score
And I understand that one visit was when she accompanied her brother to visit the baseball program. Although she did use it to stop by women's basketball.
Hearing she's scheduling a 3rd Visit to Knoxville as well coming soon

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Only question is: come spring might Geno have an interest via the portal?

Reaction Score
tyanna tudd we still a target we are in her top 4 with syrcause Louisville I think ohio state also

Reaction Score
Only question is: come spring might Geno have an interest via the portal?
I think he will. I feel like given what we have coming back next season and losing guards in Evina and Christyn he might want to ensure some depth there.

Reaction Score
I think he will. I feel like given what we have coming back next season and losing guards in Evina and Christyn he might want to ensure some depth there.
Recently I’ve been thinking the same thing. I know there’s still time. But I think we really need to bring in a guard or two next year via the portal.
We’ll have PB, Azzi, Nika. Caroline/Saylor I see more as wing players, although I’m sure they could slide in there, but we also haven’t seen a lot of Saylor so I’m not expecting much there. Right now, we don’t have any backup guards to those three (if they start).

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Wiseone: I haven't seen anything about international interest for 2022.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
I'll be interested to see what the transfer portal will look like next year - this past year was I think an aberration considering covid and some unexpected and pretty important couching changes adding in an extra year of eligibility for everyone and a complete meltdown at Syracuse.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I'll be interested to see what the transfer portal will look like next year - this past year was I think an aberration considering covid and some unexpected and pretty important couching changes adding in an extra year of eligibility for everyone and a complete meltdown at Syracuse.
My guess is that most transfers will not get their hoped for improved experience in their new location and the phrase "grass is not always greener" will spread and may slow down the dash to the portal.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
We’re we the last visit?
I’m not sure. I do believe another poster said they thought she was sitting behind UConn’s bench.
Added: she follows a ton of UConn players, as well as Geno. Not sure that weighs too much in her case because it looks like she also follows a lot of gamecocks. Haven’t looked much into other teams because I don’t know their players off the top of my head.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Fingers crossed. BTW: she will be making her announcement about 45 minutes after we [hopefully] win the championship in the Bahamas ...that game starts at noon. Hope Geno is feeling good about both the game and Kamorea's decision. Wonder if K will be watching that game on espn2...leading up to her call.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
I’m not sure. I do believe another poster said they thought she was sitting behind UConn’s bench.
Added: she follows a ton of UConn players, as well as Geno. Not sure that weighs too much in her case because it looks like she also follows a lot of gamecocks. Haven’t looked much into other teams because I don’t know their players off the top of my head.

She and her family were behind UConn's bench last Sunday.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Fingers crossed. BTW: she will be making her announcement about 45 minutes after we [hopefully] win the championship in the Bahamas ...that game starts at noon. Hope Geno is feeling good about both the game and Kamorea's decision. Wonder if K will be watching that game on espn2...leading up to her call.
I got my fingers crossed for UCONN too.
1-8-20-unethical.jpg

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
ND is one of the other 11 schools on Arnold's list. She and her family visited Notre Dame in early September (Labor Day?) and she's actively followed on social media by the ND coaching staff.

I have really no idea how ND stands with KK per se, but I do know Niele and Michaela Mabrey, the Irish recruiting coordinator, are targeting a point guard in 2023. They also recognize how popular this crop of PG's are and have, prudently enough, also offered Hannah Hidalgo and Lisa Williams (out of Chicago). If KK likes to push pace, Hidalgo loves to let it rip. This will be very intriguing.

(It's kind of peculiar digging into a point guard of the future when Olivia Miles just (re)started her freshman campaign for the Irish on Tuesday with 11 assists. Times are strange.. ;) ) Stay tuned!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom