Notre Dame AD Mum On Question Of Future ACC Support For UConn | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Notre Dame AD Mum On Question Of Future ACC Support For UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Only if you eat at Hardee's off of Exit 163 on I-95 in North Carolina.

Here is a fun Whaler11 fact. I actually managed a Hardees in North Carolina for 4 months. It was off I-85 though and a bit further north.

I was 23 and the stories and the people I met are priceless.

Reaction Score
Here is a fun Whaler11 fact. I actually managed a Hardees in North Carolina for 4 months. It was off I-85 though and a bit further north.

I was 23 and the stories and the people I met are priceless.

Oh man. So much to work with here.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Anyone know how Fishy is taking the news of being passed over for Pope?

FWIW, my sources did tell me he was runner up and provided he keeps his hands clean, he should be next in line should Jorge Mario someday move on to bigger and better things...

You can buy into Chief's nonsense if you'd like.

Ask him to tell you about the heart to heart he had with Jerome Dyson last summer.

That's my fav.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Please. They don't drink Mountain Dew in North Carolina. Go back to a Kansas City Wiz game. It's Mello Yello.
...and Mello Yellow sponsored South Campus in the campus wide color wars in 1981. Coincidence? I think not.

Reaction Score
...and Mello Yellow sponsored South Campus in the campus wide color wars in 1981. Coincidence? I think not.

Mountain Dew was always a better chaser.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Mountain Dew was always a better chaser.

Listen hold onto the ACC of citrus sodas in Mountain Dew. Brady Hoke bathes in Mello Yello.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Look guys, can we get off these irrelevant and off-the-wall topics and get to the serious discussion about UConn to the SEC? TIA

What is stupider: A debate about the superior citrus soda or UConn to the SEC. That's a tough call.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
One observation, Calhoun discussed his first Big East coach's meeting on WFAN . He was in awe of the legends in the room and treated them with respect and understood the traditions. He did not lecture them. Of course then he proceeded in a few years to beat their butts.

Pitino went in with a chip on his shoulder and had more BE success sooner. What's your point?

Reaction Score
Seriously?

Cincinnati-Bearcats-Uniform.jpg

Reaction Score
But those are the shorts. I am talking about the ridiculous pajama pants that grown men used to wear in public.

RMoore1999

Illegitimi Non Carborundum!
Reaction Score
You can buy into Chief's nonsense if you'd like.

Ask him to tell you about the heart to heart he had with Jerome Dyson last summer.

That's my fav.

Hell no.

He seems to me to be full of . Like most all message board posters claiming to be in the know who are unwilling/unable to provide credible evidence that they really are "sourced".

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Please. They don't drink Mountain Dew in North Carolina. Go back to a Kansas City Wiz game. It's Mello Yello.

Mr Pibb needs to be on the list too.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
Notre Dame athletic director Jack Swarbrick said Tuesday he “would not comment on hypotheticals” when asked if the university would someday support UConn’s candidacy to join the ACC.
“Twenty-eight years as an attorney has taught me never to [answer hypothetical question]. So I will pass on that hypothetical,” Swarbrick said.

Swarbrick also said he hasn’t heard whether the ACC plans to expand beyond the 15 teams it will have next season. It will remain a 15-team league after next season when Louisville replaces Maryland, who will join the Big Ten.

http://courantblogs.com/uconn-women/notre-dame-ad-mum-on-question-of-future-acc-support-for-uconn/

ND AD also mum on:
- his coach killing an undergrad;
- alleged rape by a football player that led to the girls suicide;
- whatever T'eo was up to.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
4 of 4 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Pants of the Gods??, March 28, 2012
By​
This review is from: Zubaz Pants: Black/White Zubaz Zebra Pants (Misc.)
I have found most pants do not possess the sheer testicular capacity needed to house a woman-pleaser of my caliber.
So I was a little skeptical upon ordering these Zubaz pants. But after wearing these pants I can only say they are, without a doubt, the pants of the gods! How else could one explain the quality and style detailed in these 60/40 poly-cotton elastic purple zebra print man-pants? Nay, not man-pants, but from henceforth, MANTS!
From the first moment these mants caressed my groin area, my gonads immediately felt cradled and secure, yet free enough to sway hither and fro upon the slightest movement.
The reactions I received upon sporting these diety inspired mants were amazing to say the least. Upon approaching women, I found they could not take their eyes off of my sugar bulge. Their eyes were transfixed as if staring into the face of God! I also noticed their pants or skirts would drop almost immediately upon my arrival and their panties would explode off of their bodies in a blast of sexual anticipation. It was incredible!
And the male reactions were equally amazing! I noticed even the biggest, toughest guys would avert their eyes and cower in fear upon my approach. I mean, honestly, who wants to get a roundhouse kick to the face by a guy sporting these bad boys? Answer: NOBODY!
Bottom line is, I highly recommend these mants! Buy them in every color for every occasion! It changed my life and it can change yours too!
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
What is stupider: A debate about the superior citrus soda or UConn to the SEC. That's a tough call.
Actually it isn't all that tough a call....so mello yello or mountain dew, wait, you're a fresca man aren't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom