Non-UConn recruiting thread | Page 11 | The Boneyard

Non-UConn recruiting thread

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score

Not a name I was familiar with. Checked the Baylor forum, and not a single poster knew of her and she had never been discussed. Looks like she played club ball with a current Baylor player.

I checker her twitter page, and she had posted about official visits to Clemson, Wake Forest, Auburn, and St. John's. Obviously, those photos in a Baylor uniform indicate she did visit Baylor at some point.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
ND with one official and one unofficial visit this weekend for the night-time game against USC (So. Cal).
Randolph seemingly came upon the scene fairly late in the 2024 recruiting season, but she'd be a welcome addition as an athletic forward. Stat tuned. (Thanks to @NDHoopsRecruits)

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Kira Reynolds, Class of 2025, To Her Older Sisters at Purdue

Tweet courtesy of Raoul:

Write-Up on Her from Recruiting Report on McGraw's Bench:

- Kira Reynolds (HG #56, #10 ASGR), South Bend Washington, Indiana. The 6'3" sophomore — and younger sister of Mila and Amiyah Reynolds who recently transferred and decommitted from Maryland, respectively. She already holds offers from Kentucky, Marquette, Maryland, Michigan State, Pitt, Purdue, Ohio State and West Virginia. Member of Blue Star 30, much like -23 recruit Emma Risch. On Oct. 12, 2023, announced commitment to PURDUE, joining her two older sisters.

Reaction Score
I’ve been following 94 Feet WBB on X for a while now. Seems pretty accurate to me.

Reaction Score
I’ve been following 94 Feet WBB on X for a while now. Seems pretty accurate to me.
That account is posting a lot of paid wall info but not completely accurate they've missed on stuff and even botched Joyce Edwards finalist lists which wasn't remotely close to being accurate

And they post a lot of stuff to stir the pot (trolling)

Reaction Score
That account is posting a lot of paid wall info but not completely accurate they've missed on stuff and even botched Joyce Edwards finalist lists which wasn't remotely close to being accurate

And they post a lot of stuff to stir the pot (trolling)
So, what do you assert is Edward’s finalist list and what is YOUR source?

Reaction Score
So, what do you assert is Edward’s finalist list and what is YOUR source?
Edwards has visited/has scheduled visits to Clemson, SC, Maryland, LSU, Stanford, A&M, and Florida so far this fall. All I know... She is basically a SC lock unless she badly wants that education from Stanford.

I wouldn't say Edwards has a finalist list but she is visiting a bunch of schools

Believe 94Feet said she was down to 4 with Ole Miss being one of them. Even Edwards called them out on it

Reaction Score
Mississippi State has been recruiting Z Jones hard. However, as stated on 94FeetWBB, it does appear the home state NC State is her likely destination.

Reaction Score
The 94 Feet Twitter handle has been around since July. It's fair to be skeptical of what they report for that reason. Over time, we'll see whether the information they report is accurate.

For me, anything that is behind a paywall makes me pause, especially when they're new. Only time will tell. All I know is that they're no WBB Worldwide and I'm good with that.

Reaction Score
Adhel Tac ironically reminded me a lot of former UNC center Waltiea Rolle 6'6" from the Bahamas,

Reaction Score
The 94 Feet Twitter handle has been around since July. It's fair to be skeptical of what they report for that reason. Over time, we'll see whether the information they report is accurate.

For me, anything that is behind a paywall makes me pause, especially when they're new. Only time will tell. All I know is that they're no WBB Worldwide and I'm good with that.

To follow up on this post, I came across a couple posts on X that muddies the water for me about 94 feet.

1).

2).

Now we have one paywall site implying another is stealing their work. Something to monitor when reading posts from these sites.

CBus13

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Others have commented that they have a paywall site earlier in the thread.
It’s a mixture of paywall, rumors and trolling all mixed into one account. The Twitter follows gives a lot away

CBus13

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
It’s a mixture of paywall, rumors and trolling all mixed into one account. The Twitter follows gives a lot away
Do you mind sharing a post where they hide information behind a paywall? I’ve not seen that from them and they don’t have a link in their bio to take you to any site. When I Google them I also don’t find any site, let alone a paywall blocked one.

Reaction Score
I think posters are saying the the 94 feet account gets a lot of their info from a paywall acct (the ball out) and then puts it out as their own.

I have no idea where they get their info from but a lot does seem factual.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom