Non-UConn Recruiting Thread | Page 36 | The Boneyard

Non-UConn Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimpleDawg

Dan Mullen, Dak Prescott, and Vic Schaefer fan
Reaction Score
German team's Charlotte Kohl and Bowling Green graduate senior Caterrion Thompson joins Mississippi State. One is presumed to back up Morris or Cooks, and the other probably will be 3rd team guard.

Reaction Score
Would love to see more on the girl from Germany but it seems limited
Even the mods on the Mississippi State sites have said information is limited on her to date. I’m sure they will reach out to Coach McCray-Penson to find out more. Her measurables are good but everything in the limited interviews to date have described her as a development player. I’m not certain how much Coach McCray-Penson hypes or tries to tone down expectations for new players. She had a freshman forward from Germany last season at Old Dominion who played well so she obviously has inroads there.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
I do think there is concern with international players coming to U.S. for the upcoming season:

SimpleDawg

Dan Mullen, Dak Prescott, and Vic Schaefer fan
Reaction Score
Missisisppi State is still on the list of like 10 players who've yet to be committed. Basing this off of our forum hot boards.

Reaction Score

I’m a little surprised Georgia didn’t make the final five. They have a plethora of talent in their state and have to start getting at least some of them.
Likewise Coach McCray-Penson is making the final lists of several top prospects. Hopefully at some point this recruiting cycle she can close on one. K McPherson was strongly considering Mississippi State under the previous staff. It is a good sign she still has them in her final selection under the new one.
Also, D Hagemann went to the same high school as R Jackson.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

source.gif

Reaction Score
There are a couple of interesting sibling recruits coming up in the future. Nalyssa Smith's sister, Sa'Myah Smith (5 star forward out of Texas class of 2022) and Lauren Cox's sister Maddie Cox (top 20 player 2023). I don't know much on N. Smith sister but I would be shocked if Laurens sister ends up anywhere else than Baylor. Her best friend is Sammie Wagner (#2 player in country for 2023 and a Baylor commit).

NaLyssa won't be able to compete with her sister unfortunately should she choose Baylor. I'd prob still favor Baylor for her recruitment at this time but she can go almost anywhere she wants.

Did I miss something? Isn’t Nalyssa from Converse and SaMyah from DeSoto? I never knew they were sisters if so that’s pretty cool. They already have very similar games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom