Non-UConn Recruiting Thread | Page 39 | The Boneyard

Non-UConn Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hopefully in 2023, Baylor will land Maddie cox! I’m 90 percent positive Maddie will play for Baylor because of Lauren and because her best friend Sammie is committed to Baylor!

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Hopefully in 2023, Baylor will land Maddie cox! I’m 90 percent positive Maddie will play for Baylor because of Lauren and because her best friend Sammie is committed to Baylor!

Thx. for this....just offhand, who is Sammie? A hoopster or a volleyball player (which Lauren did, if memory serves. Does Maddie?). Thx for information.

Dillon77

Reaction Score
Sammie Wagner is the #2 ranked player in 2023, and she committed to Baylor last summer.

I believe Maddie plays volleyball as well.

Thx. Generally, ND does not frequent Texas that often (Brianna Turner last Texan to attend ND), so I don't scour the Texan hoopster ranks that thoroughly. I'm guessing Wagner and Cox are on the same AAU team since they don't attend the same high school (Ronald Reagan vs. Flower Mound).

Is Dan Olson just behind because he doesn't have Wagner as a Baylor commit

Dillon77

Reaction Score
At Notre Dame, we've had the Mabreys (Michaela -- Mabrey1 -- is now an assistant coach) and starting this summer, incoming frosh Maddy Westbeld will follow her sister, alum Kat, as a member of the Fighting Irish.

Edit. Make that three Mabrey sisters, now that Dara has announced her transfer to Notre Dame. ;)

Reaction Score
Yes. He also doesn't have 2020 Kelbie Washington as committed to Oklahoma, which she has been for over a month. Weird.
And Emma Calvert (BYU), Mia Moore (Mississippi State), Breanne Salenbien (Gonzaga).

I believe about 66 of the top-100 players are committed. Could potentially hit 70 this weekend.

Reaction Score
Morasha Wiggins will be announcing tomorrow. Will be going to UNC. Looks to be a great pickup for them. Super athletic. Banghart picking up some great talent too.

another one the Tennessee board thought they were getting

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

shame.gif

.I don't like this trend one bit. Not one bit.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
On a serious note... yall gotta do me a favor and warn me in advance when posting instagram or twitter announcements of commitments to that school that shall not be named. I have a visceral reaction whenever I see that color/school/logo :mad: I literally had to go into the kitchen and eat the Italian Donut I was saving for later to calm myself down.

Congratulations triad!

No idea if she can play or not.... but 6'3 left handed guards from Australia don't grow on trees.

Reaction Score
On a serious note... yall gotta do me a favor and warn me in advance when posting instagram or twitter announcements of commitments to that school that shall not be named. I have a visceral reaction whenever I see that color/school/logo :mad: I literally had to go into the kitchen and eat the Italian Donut I was saving for later to calm myself down.

No idea if she can play or not.... but 6'3 left handed guards from Australia don't grow on trees.

pretty sure it was posted before that Instagram post. Go up like 4 posts ago

SimpleDawg

Dan Mullen, Dak Prescott, and Vic Schaefer fan
Reaction Score
Reigan Richardson to Georgia. Maybe with UNC slowly filling up, and Georgia not being on Kayla McPherson's list, the place with the least competition is..... Georgia.

Reaction Score
Olivia Pollerd is certainly no guard, could never play her as a 1 or 2 and she’s not capable of playing the 4. Will be a 3 or stretch 4 at duke.

Apart from Paige Price(Indiana) in 21’, the other big prospects from that class in Australia are Charlise Dunn 6’1 SF(uncommitted) and Shaneice Swain 5’10 SG(uncommitted). Things might have changed and they both may be class of 22’ now though.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Who is Raya Marshall? I see she is ranked pretty high but there hasn't been any talk about her. Any insights?

Reaction Score
Well-when the South Carolina Football website guy divulged that Rivers told another coaching staff she was going to South South-my understanding is the staff that was asking was UT Knoxville.. If true..the Kellie Harper did not want her angle is BS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom