Non-UConn Recruiting Thread | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Non-UConn Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Maybe not. They only beat a pretty bad (I'm sorry to say) West Virginia team by three and it would have gone into overtime if it wasn't for an unfortunate penalty. ;):(
Baylor got Andrews! Hailey Van Lith next

Reaction Score
Baylor got Andrews! Hailey Van Lith next
I could see S Andrews taking the reins next season for Baylor. Great get for them and not a surprise. I could also see them getting Hailey Van Lith. By bringing S Andrews and H Van Lith in together they obviously are selling them both as combo guards.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
In descending order IMO: Louisville, Oregon State, UCLA
Van Lith’s style of play most resembles Louisville imo.

Hat Trick! I'm thinking Louisville and Hailey Van Lith are a good match. Walz has always given leeway to his alpha scorers and Hailey Van Lith seems a natural for that predisposition. Tempermentally, Walz and Hailey Van Lith also seem to be a good match.

As for schools on the Pacific Coast, Hailey Van Lith could be a "local girl" who stays in-state and resurrects Washington, but she has never seemed to be interested in that option. Maybe she's gotten to know UCLA Coach Close via the National Team and is drawn to the "push-it-up" style employed when Canada was playing as a Bruin in Westwood.

Stay tuned....

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Hat Trick! I'm thinking Louisville and Hailey Van Lith are a good match. Walz has always given leeway to his alpha scorers and Hailey Van Lith seems a natural for that predisposition. Tempermentally, Walz and Hailey Van Lith also seem to be a good match.

As for schools on the Pacific Coast, Hailey Van Lith could be a "local girl" who stays in-state and resurrects Washington, but she has never seemed to be interested in that option. Maybe she's gotten to know UCLA Coach Close via the National Team and is drawn to the "push-it-up" style employed when Canada was playing as a Bruin in Westwood.

Stay tuned....
Nah I still feel good about Hailey Van Lith in green and gold! It was cute to see Louisville fans think they had a chance with Andrews

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Nah I still feel good about Hailey Van Lith in green and gold! It was cute to see Louisville fans think they had a chance with Andrews
The way things have gone at Baylor lately, with so many transfers both in and out, maybe it's just as well that they start somewhere else so that Mulkey can have them transfer in when they're most experienced.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
The way things have gone at Baylor lately, with so many transfers both in and out, maybe it's just as well that they start somewhere else so that Mulkey can have them transfer in when they're most experienced.
1572799001125.png

Reaction Score
Texas kids very seldom leave Texas. Her teammate committed to Baylor. There was no chance.

Van Lith on the other hand is a dynamic scoring guard...that is Louisville’s identity (one scoring guard and everything else built around said guard.) Baylor is a post player, big girl, inside-out style team. I think Louisville is the best place for her. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s been persuaded to commit to Baylor this past weekend. That can happen when kids take OV’s together.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
As for schools on the Pacific Coast, Hailey Van Lith could be a "local girl" who stays in-state and resurrects Washington, but she has never seemed to be interested in that option.

As far as I could tell, she never showed any interest in the Huskies, even while Plum was there and they were good.

Reaction Score
2021 PG Raven Johnson visited South Carolina today/this weekend(?). Her IG story makes me think they possibly drove up for the day but I’m not sure on that.

Reaction Score
2021 PG Raven Johnson visited South Carolina today/this weekend(?). Her IG story makes me think they possibly drove up for the day but I’m not sure on that.

Definitely looks like she just stopped up for the day. Surprised she wouldn’t have tried to make it for the scrimmage, but who knows.

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
I wonder when Diamond Johnson will announce where she's going.

Reaction Score
Noon announcement for Treasure Hunt.

Auburn, Baylor, Kentucky, South Carolina.

Reaction Score
Ok Ms. Hailey Van Lith, we're waiting! Maybe she is planning a "Ionescu" type move and will just show up at a school unannounced!

Reaction Score
Would be fun to see Howard, Hunt, Edwards, Leveretter all playing together. Nice little group for Kentucky if this happens,

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Hunt to Kentucky

Big get for Matthew Mitchell

Interesting. Within 4 minutes of the announcement. Very efficient. Aaliyah took her time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom