Non-UConn Recruiting Information | Page 153 | The Boneyard

Non-UConn Recruiting Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Good stuff, thanks!

Her height appears to be 1.0 Michaela units.

:DYup. We know Michaela is 5'10" tall so I've been comparing recruit's heights vis a via MM. (err, Michaela, Mike. That double MM of Mabrey's and McGraw merits proofreading!)

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Louisville visiting Amari DeBerry:

For those that are easily confused by recruits pictures, like @Alydar, that is not Amari DeBerry pictured with Jeff. Amari is about a 1/2 foot taller than this young lady.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Missouri got a commitment from Parkway Central Missouri's Jayla Kelly. She is a 6'4" All Metro center. ESPN has her rated as the number nine center and the nations number 79 overall prospect for 2020. I plan to watch her play this season.

Reaction Score
For those that are easily confused by recruits pictures, like @Alydar, that is not Amari DeBerry pictured with Jeff. Amari is about a 1/2 foot taller than this young lady.
It's probably the HS coach who runs the open gym. Not sure that Walz can have direct contact with kids at these things.

Dillon77

Reaction Score
It's probably the HS coach who runs the open gym. Not sure that Walz can have direct contact with kids at these things.

Bobby:
Walz and his assistant coaches could have contact with a prospect.
From Sept. 9th until Sept. 29th, this is a CONTACT period for the NCAA, when it is permissible for authorized athletics department staff members to make in-person, off-campus recruiting contacts and evaluations. In addition, a college coach may have face-to-face contact with college-bound student-athletes or their parents on the college's campus.

As such, Walz could talk to a player, as Muffet McGraw and her staff were with Leilani Kapinus in the picture a bit up the thread (that took place at an open gym, too).

Withe the Sept. 29th end of this recruiting period fast approaching, there are a few more days of the coaches' road shows that are one of the main features of this period (along with Official Visits)....

Last edited:

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score

It's Erin Egan. She is an alum of Williamsville South. Not sure why she's in the pic.

Reaction Score
A development for our MD, SC, and anti-TN Fans (not sure what other fans among Reese's finalists are on here), Angel Reese has eliminated Tennessee.

The Lady Vols may start a riot

Reaction Score
A development for our MD, SC, and anti-TN Fans (not sure what other fans among Reese's finalists are on here), Angel Reese has eliminated Tennessee.

where are you seeing this???

Dillon77

Reaction Score
Saw this link to "The Pick and Roll: All About Aussie Hoops" on SkinsHoops86. It's a compilation of all (or as best as they know) Aussies playing D1 Women's Basketball. There are 41 listed frosh, up from the 28 sophomores.

Was familiar with players going to certain schools (Oregon, Portland) and conferences (Big West), but there are some interesting destinations here....

Last edited:

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Saw this link to "The Pick and Roll: All About Aussie Hoops" on SkinsHoops86. It's a compilation of all (or as best as they know) Aussies playing D1 Women's Basketball. There are 41 listed frosh, up from the 28 sophomores.

Wrong link? About OKC thunder?

Dillon77

Reaction Score
Wrong link? About OKC thunder?

Very odd...my computer was playing an interesting one with me. Fixed! Thanks for letting me know...

Last edited:

Fightin Choke

Golden Dome Fan
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Ah.. Damn. I would hate seeing Leilani Kapinus in an Irish uniform for the next 4 years. Before the injury she was the best defender in the class of 2020 by a mile. She D up paige pretty good at one of those showcase tournaments. Hope she is fully recovered from the injury and has some other official visits planned.
@Orangutan or @Dillon77 any Irish progress with Caitlin Clark?

It wouldn't bother me at all. As long as UConn is able to fill out the 2020 and 2021 recruiting classes like I think they are, they will be the team to beat for the foreseeable future!

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
Sakima Walker recently took an OV to Rutgers. Her final 5 consists of Auburn, Ohio State, Rutgers, Virginia Tech, and Cincinnati.

She would be a great get for Rutgers, because she's a super athletic 6'4 post, who would go really well with Davenport next year.

Reaction Score
2020 Spanish forward Paula Fraile committed to Miami today. I know she was on @Sluconn Husky's list at one point. Typically, it seems Europeans are older, but Fraile is very young, just 17 and born on March 2002.

Reaction Score
2020 Spanish forward Paula Fraile committed to Miami today. I know she was on @Sluconn Husky's list at one point. Typically, it seems Europeans are older, but Fraile is very young, just 17 and born on March 2002.
L’ville’s Elizabeth Dixon and Elizabeth Balogun have been cleared to play this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom