Non-UConn Recruiting Information | Page 63 | The Boneyard

Non-UConn Recruiting Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
That would make some sense. I've only seen one game this year and it was a blowout She wasn't on the court most of the second half, so I figured that she was out to let Galvan man the post and get back up to speed (this game was in December). Scoring-wise, Mabrey has obviously taken lead with Stella Clarke, Faith and Lola Mullaney. BTW, you've got to love a team with names like Stella, Lola and Faith. ;)
Obviously, Whatever Lola Wants Lola get---S. t. e. l.l.a--Stella!--if you have FAith, can hope and Charity be far behind??

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Rickea Jackson visited Louisville yesterday, will be at Tennessee today. I put that news here because it feels like she's no longer a UConn target.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Rickea Jackson visited Louisville yesterday, will be at Tennessee today. I put that news here because it feels like she's no longer a UConn target.

I would really like to see her end up at Michigan and play for KBA. I think she is a great coach and person.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
I would really like to see her end up at Michigan and play for KBA. I think she is a great coach and person.

I'm also a Kim Barnes Arico admirer, for the way her teams play (St. John's, UM) to her work with players and young coaches (she first hired and mentored Megan Duffy, now HC at Miami of Ohio). Think she'd be a great teacher and coach for Jackson.

Could see Jeff Walz doing some serious swooping at Louisville, with Hines-Allen graduating in 2018 and Durr's eligibility just about gone. He could promise her lead or co-lead positioning on court. Feels like Hines-Allen has been a Cardinal for years, probably since she started from day one.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
looks like she dropped Baylor.

Or as UCONN fans would say, "Baylor lost interest in her."

I don't "see" Baylor landing another front line player until 2020 with Cox, Egbo and Smith covering the 4 and 5 position for the next few years. That's when the next "big" will "see" that Baylor is the right choice for them.

Get it...2020..."see."

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score

I don't "see" Baylor landing another front line player until 2020 with Cox, Egbo and Smith covering the 4 and 5 position for the next few years. That's when the next "big" will "see" that Baylor is the right choice for them.

Get it...2020..."see."

Not a BU fan but I’m looking forward to seeing Baylor’s 2018 class progress. I was genuinely invested in Smith and DeCosta as players.. I haven’t been that invested in recruits in quite awhile. I’m still a HUGE Smith fan and I think she has potential to be the best player out of that class when it’s all said and done.

I’ll definitely be watching Baylor more these next few years than I ever have and I’m hoping both exceed their potential. I’m excited for them.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Not a BU fan but I’m looking forward to seeing Baylor’s 2018 class progress. I was genuinely invested in Smith and DeCosta as players.. I haven’t been that invested in recruits in quite awhile.

This is why I personally prefer to minimize my attention to recruiting. I'll just let the coaches do their thing, and then I'll start investing once they're on the court and in uniform.

Reaction Score

Get it...2020..."see."

Funny if anyone think DeCosta won’t be part of Baylor Front Court plans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom