Non-UConn Recruiting Information | Page 64 | The Boneyard

Non-UConn Recruiting Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I doubt the toughness of a player named Angel.

Huhm

mccoughtry.jpg

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score

A player SC needs to keep in state.

Having Law on staff should help with this. Law is pretty much a legend in the Pee Dee/Northeast corner of the state. Her name recognition will go a long way in recruiting McQueen.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
That’s her. She did have a SC offer. She’s Louisville’s to lose in my opinion.

Interesting. Saw that list of schools and thought Duke or Louisville. Cali kids don't come to ND. Hannah Huffman was the exception, but she was a legacy.

Reaction Score
Interesting. Saw that list of schools and thought Duke or Louisville. Cali kids don't come to ND. Hannah Huffman was the exception, but she was a legacy.

I hear the surfing sucks in South Bend.............:rolleyes:

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Or as UCONN fans would say, "Baylor lost interest in her."

I don't "see" Baylor landing another front line player until 2020 with Cox, Egbo and Smith covering the 4 and 5 position for the next few years. That's when the next "big" will "see" that Baylor is the right choice for them.

Get it...2020..."see."
xUHMz.gif

Reaction Score
Couldn't resist this article on the best NJ high school players including four starters from my daughter's team.......the two players that should be of great interest to UConn are ....Diamond Miller and Kylee Watson who has been left off this list which is a major omission considering she's ranked as the number two player in the country by Hoopgurlz...........

NJ Girls Basketball: Players to Watch List - News 12 Varsity

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Miller and Correa are two of my favorite Jersey girls....

Hah! I was reading that same article, drove my daughter to the train and thought of posting it when -- there you were!
I could see C. Viv being interested in both Correa and Miller and how they'd fit into her "offense off defense" approach. And not surprised to see Frese there, as well.

Did you see that Manasquan crushed Red Bank and that 3M ("Mabrey, Masonius and Mullaney") scored all but 4 of their 60 points?
Girls Basketball: No. 2 Manasquan rolls past No. 5 RBC in statement victory (PHOTOS)

Reaction Score
Hah! I was reading that same article, drove my daughter to the train and thought of posting it when -- there you were!
I could see C. Viv being interested in both Correa and Miller and how they'd fit into her "offense off defense" approach. And not surprised to see Frese there, as well.

Did you see that Manasquan crushed Red Bank and that 3M ("Mabrey, Masonius and Mullaney") scored all but 4 of their 60 points?
Girls Basketball: No. 2 Manasquan rolls past No. 5 RBC in statement victory (PHOTOS)

yes saw that.........they are going to be tough to beat if they stay healthy..........it's early in the season so I expect lots of ups and downs at the shore

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
2019 top-50 prospect Shemara Williams just had one of the biggest lines I've seen yesterday:

52 points, 14 rebounds, 10 assists, 7 steals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99