Non-UConn Recruiting Information | Page 150 | The Boneyard

Non-UConn Recruiting Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Correct. Not sure how well that would have worked at Minnesota or Texas.

Both are much more high profile in volleyball than Arizona. Beginning of NCAA volleyball tournament is in early December, so she'll probably be missing some court time in basketball (Arizona gets a bid more often than not).

Barnes is really building something in Tucson.

Reaction Score
The PAC-12 continues to get stronger. I watched some highlights of this kid. What a great shot she has from the elbow. Assuming she recovers from her injury, she should have an immediate positive impact on Arizona WBB.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
Both are much more high profile in volleyball than Arizona. Beginning of NCAA volleyball tournament is in early December, so she'll probably be missing some court time in basketball (Arizona gets a bid more often than not).

Barnes is really building something in Tucson.
Unfortunately, our volleyball is just respectable. We do generally go to the tourney, where we exit in the first round, sometimes the 2nd. Our best shot a few years back, when we hosted, was ended by unseeded BYU that subsequently made it to the final game. Who knew? Do almost always upset someone really really good each year, and they just extended Rubio, so . . .

Yes, the article in the paper hear pointed out that she would not join WBB till mid-season as it is currently planned, although it is not determined who would be responsible for off season training.

Reaction Score
Hailey Van Lith is visiting Louisville this weekend.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Some official visits I’ve seen thus far:
- Hailey Van Lith: Louisville
- Angel Reese: Tennessee
- Madison Scott: Miami
- Dalayah Daniels: Princeton...First year and Carla already gets a top-15 recruit on campus!
- Cameron Williams: Virginia
- Eniya Russell: South Carolina
- Elauna Eaton: LSU
- Savannah Samuel: Oregon State

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Whoever gets Hunt is getting a good one. Love her game.

Side note: I am losing track of the amount of players who have listed Kentucky as a finalist. I can't even begin to predict who ends up in that class.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Prospects Nation has her at #25 overall and she committed to a D2 School. She had offers from DePaul, South Carolina, Kentucky, Marquette, etc.

A lesser extent of what Vivian Gray did.

Okay. I didn’t know

Reaction Score
Prospects Nation has her at #25 overall and she committed to a D2 School. She had offers from DePaul, South Carolina, Kentucky, Marquette, etc.

A lesser extent of what Vivian Gray did.

I was surprised, but only kind of. From what I’ve seen she’s a low D1 caliber player. I don’t think the bigger schools that “offered” where still chasing her. Prospect Nations doing all they can to justify ranking a girl in their top 25 who no one else even has ranked in top 100. PN is the ones promoting her “offers”. She is probably a paying customer to PN. Then she turned around and went D2 on them, doesn’t look good for PN. Maybe they will update their ranks soon

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
Does anyone know Diamond Johnson's list? I haven't been able to see any news on her. Only had she has taken an OV to SC.

Reaction Score
I was surprised, but only kind of. From what I’ve seen she’s a low D1 caliber player. I don’t think the bigger schools that “offered” where still chasing her. Prospect Nations doing all they can to justify ranking a girl in their top 25 who no one else even has ranked in top 100. PN is the ones promoting her “offers”. She is probably a paying customer to PN. Then she turned around and went D2 on them, doesn’t look good for PN. Maybe they will update their ranks soon
Kentucky had just offered her this summer, so I’m nearly sure they were still after. I would agree that SC was no longer still recruiting her. She did have a terrific summer though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom