Non-UConn Recruiting Information | Page 141 | The Boneyard

Non-UConn Recruiting Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Bad news for @SECbbfan24: Lauren Ware basically threw her top-10 and official visits out the window and created a new top-5: Arizona, Tennessee, UCLA, Minnesota, and Texas. She took official visits to Nebraska and Oregon, and UCLA and Tennessee weren't in her top-10, though UT did undergo a coaching change.

I am not shocked anymore lol

SimpleDawg

Dan Mullen, Dak Prescott, and Vic Schaefer fan
Reaction Score
Madison Hayes dates Mississippi State men's BB commit Bayron Matos, so in all likelihood she'll be a bulldog.

Reaction Score
Madison Hayes dates Mississippi State men's BB commit Bayron Matos

source.gif

Reaction Score
Madison Hayes dates Mississippi State men's BB commit Bayron Matos, so in all likelihood she'll be a bulldog.

That might be a possibility but I wouldn’t necessarily get my hopes up if I were you. Brunelle’s Boyfriend plays baseball at Clemson but she’s attending ND, Haley Jones’ Boyfriend is going to Colorado while she’s at Stanford, Herbert-Harrigan’s Boyfriend plays football at Florida St. while she’s at SC. Just a few examples of student athlete couples who attend different schools. Of course she could decide to attend Miss St but I don’t think her boyfriend being there will be the deciding factor.

Last edited:

SimpleDawg

Dan Mullen, Dak Prescott, and Vic Schaefer fan
Reaction Score
That might be a possibility but I wouldn’t necessarily get my hopes up if I were you. Brunelle’s Boyfriend plays baseball at Clemson but she’s attending ND, Haley Jones’ Boyfriend is going to Colorado while she’s at Stanford, Herbert-Harrigan’s Boyfriend plays football at Florida St. while she’s at SC. Just a few examples of student athlete couples who attend different schools. Of course she could decide to attend Miss St but I don’t think her boyfriend being their will be the deciding factor.

Are they all from the same class year? Matos is from the same class year as Hayes and their high schools are just 8 miles apart. Maybe brunelle was never interested in Clemson. I could also make the remark that maybe Jones' bf wasnt smart enough for Stanford. :) Im obviously hoping her man will make the difference between her choosing Tennessee or MSU. Not sure what else she's looking at though.

And...last remark ill make is that Harrigan plays a sport that SC is way better than FSU at. while FSU is way better at football....that could matter .

Last edited:
Reaction Score
That might be a possibility but I wouldn’t necessarily get my hopes up if I were you. Brunelle’s Boyfriend plays baseball at Clemson but she’s attending ND, Haley Jones’ Boyfriend is going to Colorado while she’s at Stanford, Herbert-Harrigan’s Boyfriend plays football at Florida St. while she’s at SC. Just a few examples of student athlete couples who attend different schools. Of course she could decide to attend Miss St but I don’t think her boyfriend being their will be the deciding factor.
Were Brea Beal and Trendon Watford together too?

Reaction Score
Are they all from the same class year? Matos is from the same class year as Hayes and their high schools are just 8 miles apart. Maybe brunelle was never interested in Clemson. I could also make the remark that maybe Jones' bf wasnt smart enough for Stanford. :) Im obviously hoping her man will make the difference between her choosing Tennessee or MSU. Not sure what else she's looking at though.

And...last remark ill make is that Harrigan plays a sport that SC is way better than FSU at. while FSU is way better at football....that could matter .

From my understanding Brunelle and Jones are in the same class as their boyfriends as is Herbert-Harrigan. I actually like Hayes as a player in Starkville, reminds me of dillingham with a better offensive game. Her boyfriend has a little game as well so if they both end up at Miss St together power to them.

Just to add I would necessarily say Fl St is better than SC in football.... but that’s another topic for another day :D

Reaction Score
Were Brea Beal and Trendon Watford together too?

From my understanding they are (or were) together and went to different schools so yes that’s another example of going to a different school as a couple.

Reaction Score
I feel like she ends up at either UCONN, MSU or SC, based on current relationships with coaches and players but that is my gut and from the stuff I heard.

Reaction Score
I’d obviously love to have K Cardoso. I think she is talented enough to push for early playing time but with our current roster she wouldn’t be required to carry the team.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I noticed that Ashley Hearn the 6’4 post who transferred to Texas A&M from UCLA is now missing from the A&M roster, did she change her mind? I’m just curious as to what happened to her.

Reaction Score
Really good get for Louisville, she is going to be a stud for them.

SC fans, is Anaya Boyd next among y'alls targets?

Reaction Score
Really good get for Louisville, she is going to be a stud for them.

SC fans, is Anaya Boyd next among y'alls targets?

Hope so perfect compliment to the team we’re building. If I had to say who SC really wants in this class it would be Reese, Cardoso, Hunt and Boyd in that order.

Reaction Score
Oregon State fan says OSU is no longer in the mix for Caitlin Clark, but remains in the hunt for Van Lith. A very credible source too.

Reaction Score
First time in my life ever hearing of this young lady. I see she is from Washington State. Of the schools listed... the no-brainer choice for her is Duke. I have no bias though.
Yep -- a top-50 6'2" PF. Really, really good 4-player. Duke is definitely recruiting AAU teammate Dalayah Daniels too. Catch with Jenkins is best-friend/HS teammate/AAU teammate Jaquaya Miller is heading to UW.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
No @triaddukefan , you can't have her. :p Miller was a decent start, getting Jenkins to stay home would be huge for UW. They desperately need a recruiting win. Also need a PG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom