Non-UConn Recruiting Information | Page 100 | The Boneyard

Non-UConn Recruiting Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Not sure if she is a UCONN target so I put it here:

Caitlin Clark reported to possibly be on Oregon State campus this weekend
Clark was in Corvallis for an unofficial visit last week along with her father (and possibly other family members). The Clarks headed to Eugene following their OSU visit to see the Ducks program and be a part of the Oregon-Washington football weekend.

jonson

Oregonian
Reaction Score
Clark was in Corvallis for an unofficial visit last week along with her father (and possibly other family members). The Clarks headed to Eugene following their OSU visit to see the Ducks program and be a part of the Oregon-Washington football weekend.

Cameron Brink was also in Eugene this past weekend for an unofficial visit.

Reaction Score
Cochrane is 6'6, maybe taller these days.
A lot more Aussies year on year seem to be heading over to college.
30 freshman this season, 17 already signed early for 2019.
Alot also going straight to the pros too. Magbegor(2016 u17 WC MVP), Conti(2016 u17 WC All star 5), Heal(2018 u17 WC All star 5) etc

Uconn should go after Scanlon imo in 2020.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
My apologies...

Thanks. She seems like a really good player, however the 2020 class is loaded with PGs. 6 of the top 10 players in the class of 2020 are PGs. Don't see UCONN being interested in Scanlon but I could be wrong.

Reaction Score
Bueckers, Clark, Van lith have all such high profiles and will all expect to start or at least come first off the bench in there first season.

The likelihood is that uconn will only get 1(and maybe none) of these talented individuals. Fudd, hopefully apart of 2021 class. You still need another reliable guard in the rotation beyond Williams and Coombs. Dangerfield and Bent will be gone by then.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Bueckers, Clark, Van lith have all such high profiles and will all expect to start or at least come first off the bench in there first season.

The likelihood is that uconn will only get 1(and maybe none) of these talented individuals. Fudd, hopefully apart of 2021 class. You still need another reliable guard in the rotation beyond Williams and Coombs. Dangerfield and Bent will be gone by then.
Aubrey Griffin will get the job done.

Reaction Score

Bueckers, Clark or Van Lith will all get minutes as freshmen no matter where they play..............Bueckers is most likely starting unless a team already has an All American level point guard and Clark and Van Lith are not far behind..........

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
She is really a stretch 4 but obviously an outstanding 5 also. Visiting South Carolina and Oregon in November

Whoa...I just saw your tag, date you joined and what you're talking about. Great that you're adding a genuine international perspective to the board (we all go outside the U.S. and post but I think you're a bit more genuine).
Look forward to your posts and insights. As you can tell from my sign, I'm one of the ND folks the frequent the board (and enjoy it).

All the best....

Last edited:

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
She is really a stretch 4 but obviously an outstanding 5 also. Visiting South Carolina and Oregon in November

Hoping Oregon is feeling generous and willing to share some of these Aussies with us!

Reaction Score
Incredibly raw still is cochrane. Got very few minutes in a lower league this past season.
A program with a great history of strength and conditioning is needed.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
I think getting Kelly Graves and adding a dynamic player like Ionescu has put Oregon on the map. The Pacific Northwest is beautiful and with the Ducks facilities and Nike creates a perfect storm. I look for Oregon to keep the hot streak going and be a team everyone has an eye on in the West.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
I'm predicting Davenport and Blackwell to Louisville (both are announcing tomorrow) , with one more of Amihere or Jackson.

I believe Blackwell changed her announcement date to the 22nd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom