Non-Key Tweets | The Boneyard

Non-Key Tweets

Status
Not open for further replies.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
Straight from WVU - Cornell to B1G as partial member (Lax/Hockey/Wrestling). It actually kind of makes sense (Cornell loves them some hockey).

Reaction Score
Straight from WVU - Cornell to B1G as partial member (Lax/Hockey/Wrestling). It actually kind of makes sense (Cornell loves them some hockey).

I personally don't believe anything they post, but yes please to this.

Reaction Score
MH3‏@MH3 4h
B12 will be looking in-depth at 8 different schools and what they could bring to the conference. TV# attendance, revenue, etc

MH3‏@MH3 4h
All simply exploratory measures. Just to see where things stand and if value can be added

MH3‏@MH3 4h
Championship Game will be a key topic as well

MH3‏@MH3 4h
I'm not saying the B12 is adding 8 schools! Lol. Or even one. Just that things are going to be discussed again.

MH3‏@MH3 4h
BYU, Cincy, UCF, USF, ECU(?), and Boise St are 6 names I heard. Don't know if those are concrete or what.

Reaction Score
MH3‏@MH3 4h
B12 will be looking in-depth at 8 different schools and what they could bring to the conference. TV# attendance, revenue, etc

MH3‏@MH3 4h
All simply exploratory measures. Just to see where things stand and if value can be added

MH3‏@MH3 4h

MH3‏@MH3 4h
I'm not saying the B12 is adding 8 schools! Lol. Or even one. Just that things are going to be discussed again.

MH3‏@MH3 4h
BYU, Cincy, UCF, USF, ECU(?), and Boise St are 6 names I heard. Don't know if those are concrete or what.
Ah. White water rafting. Thanks

Reaction Score
MH3‏@MH3 4h

MH3‏@MH3 4h

MH3‏@MH3 4h

MH3‏@MH3 4h

MH3‏@MH3 4h

Jostar...you know I have this love/hate thing going on with you...you know that right? :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
I'm burning out myself. Maybe I should come back to the board in 10 years and see what the hell happened.

I learned a long time ago to enjoy the journey and not look for the end result. The entertainment value comes from the pages and pages of posts in response to the basement dwellers' tweets.

I believe we will end up in a good place eventually, but if we don't, I'm not going to sweat it.

Reaction Score
M Hver3 ‏@M Hver3 8m
the B1G has been in expansion talks with Uconn and another university-nondisclosure agreements and all. That's not all though

MH3‏@MH3 11m
I've been given a rumor to pass along from a follower that has friends in high places at UConn

MH3‏@MH3 10m
the B1G has been in expansion talks with Uconn and another university-nondisclosure agreements and all. That's not all though

MH3‏@MH3 9m
The BiG is also looking to add several Ivy League schools as partial members for more network content. #lacrosse

He is talking about the Cornell rumor that was posted on the WVU board.

Reaction Score
MH3‏@MH3 11m
I've been given a rumor to pass along from a follower that has friends in high places at UConn

MH3‏@MH3 10m

MH3‏@MH3 9m
The BiG is also looking to add several Ivy League schools as partial members for more network content. #lacrosse

Why do I get the feeling HFD is somehow yanking this dude's chain. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
MH3‏@MH3 11m

MH3‏@MH3 10m

MH3‏@MH3 9m

Well we've got more than a few guys around here that fit that description.

Reaction Score
MH3‏@MH3 11m

MH3‏@MH3 10m

MH3‏@MH3 9m

You know it's HFD, this is all B S.

Reaction Score
Not for nothing, this does coincide with the "major announcement within 60 days." The MD/ACC suit should be coming to a close shortly due to MD officially joining July 1, and I'm not saying I believe all of this but I'm not saying it's purely false info either. Look at the "signs" being given out by UConn...research, expanding the Rent, endowment, adding faculty/student enrollment, etc. All things point like a B1G school...

Reaction Score
Also don't forget Herbst's quote where she mentioned OSU and Michigan, notice she didn't mention any ACC schools like UVA or UNC...maybe false hope, maybe not, but I'm not one to downplay this either.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
Not for nothing, this does coincide with the "major announcement within 60 days." The MD/ACC suit should be coming to a close shortly due to MD officially joining July 1, and I'm not saying I believe all of this but I'm not saying it's purely false info either. Look at the "signs" being given out by UConn...research, expanding the Rent, endowment, adding faculty/student enrollment, etc. All things point like a B1G school...

Hockey.

But I still don't have my hopes up.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
This thread is an abomination. Nothing here couldn't be posted on the epic original thread. I would like to see a moderator combine this with original. And a few days on the beach for the OP.

Reaction Score
I learned a long time ago to enjoy the journey and not look for the end result. The entertainment value comes from the pages and pages of posts in response to the basement dwellers' tweets.

I believe we will end up in a good place eventually, but if we don't, I'm not going to sweat it.

You are a better person than me ... because if we don't end up in a good place eventually I will kind'a sweat it ... or just drink more!

Reaction Score
This thread is an abomination. Nothing here couldn't be posted on the epic original thread. I would like to see a moderator combine this with original. And a few days on the beach for the OP.

The other thread should be shut down. We should not have to dig through pages of garbage to find one garbage tweet from our Big 12 friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom