Non-Key Tweets | Page 94 | The Boneyard

Non-Key Tweets

Reaction Score
It will be Cincinnati as 16 if ND ever goes all in (which they're not going to do any time soon). Solid FB, a bridge between Louisville and South Bend, Ohio recruiting, gets the ACC more firmly entrenched in the B1G's backyard, and mostly b/c it meets the ABC law (Anyone But Connecticut). FSU, Clemson, L'ville, BC, Miami, and SyraPitt will insist.

pj

Reaction Score
If the ACC is serious about someday obtaining a network, it would be UConn.

If they give up on a network, it could be Cincy. Doubling down on the Midwest.

Reaction Score
If the ACC is serious about someday obtaining a network, it would be UConn.

If they give up on a network, it could be Cincy. Doubling down on the Midwest.

Or navy to get nd to commit. Another kick in the sack for uconn.

pj

Reaction Score
Or navy to get nd to commit. Another kick in the sack for uconn.

Notre Dame prefers Navy to UConn so much that it will give up its independence in order to get Navy into the ACC, which Navy may not even want?

Reaction Score
Notre Dame prefers Navy to UConn so much that it will give up its independence in order to get Navy into the ACC, which Navy may not even want?

Sorry, it just seems that every cr move goes badly for us....?

pj

Reaction Score
Sorry, it just seems that every cr move goes badly for us....?

Every one does, until it doesn't. The country is running out of schools which can compete with us.

Reaction Score
burton_head...

Robert_Burton.jpg
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Mr. Burton has been Cenveo's Chairman and Chief Executive Officer since September 2005. In January 2003, he formed Burton Capital Management, LLC, a company that invests in manufacturing companies, and has been its Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and sole managing member since its formation. Mr. Burton is Cenveo's largest individual shareholder and the Burton family is the largest group of shareholders of Cenveo stock.

Greg Flugaur
Account Coordinator at Cenveo

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/greg-flugaur/41/9a4/177
Nice find. Gotta be the same guy right? So if we assume Burton is his source why would he know inside info on ND?

Reaction Score
Greg Flugaur @flugempire · 55m
More Irish Info: Notre Dame has a clear unmovable motive to leave Independent Football behind to join a conference (ACC) when possible......

Greg Flugaur @flugempire · 52m
Notre Dame has recieved clarification from committee (playoffs) that leads them to conclude a "Conference Championship", be it won with..

Greg Flugaur @flugempire · 49m
......or w/o a Conference Championship game, is paramount to pushing the committee in favor of team over another w/o a Conf championship...

Greg Flugaur @flugempire · 47m
In extension: A Notre Dame team with 1 loss is at a great gross disavantage vs. a SEC,BIG12,PAC or B1G conference champion with 1 loss...

reg Flugaur @flugempire · 46m
I agree, with my own specualtion, with many who say if ND goes to a conference it would be the ACC...I agree, but just haven't been told.

Greg Flugaur @flugempire · 42m
ND faces a different" lay of the land" then it did just 12 months ago.Ind for ND football with all its positives..has just now been devalued

ME: Sounds interesting but how would they start convincing the faithful that this is the way to go?

Reaction Score
[QUOTE
Greg Flugaur @flugempire · 2h
I've just been told that the University of Notre Dame's Football future, playing as an Independent, is quickly coming to a end..

No other details except Notre Dame will not be playing Football as an independence in the no so distant future. Does that mean in 2...

...years?. I don't know... I asked follow up questions on why the change for Notre Dame and received no answer. I asked the destination....

no answer -FWIW. My personal thoughts on this is that Notre Dame will fold into ACC...but I was shutout with no answer when I asked "ACC"?

This info is 180 degrees from what Swarbrick has said recently about the Irish's future as an Independent. But my source is Mr. Real...so

Other than what I just tweeted I have no other info at this time only speculation on how ND folds into ACC (If ACC)..and I don't know motive

Greg Flugaur @flugempire · 56m
"Notre Dame entering time of much needed transition in acedemics and athletics". This is what Im being told with "quickly" being the word.

ME: I don't know if this has any legs but the ACC would be the conference they go into IF they end independence. Fingers crossed that UConn gets the #16 spot. I'm rooting for you guys.

My hope is the Big 10 fears this and jumps in with an offer

Reaction Score
Now this Flugaur guy is "barking" right at The Boneyard.

Greg Fluguar @flugempire
I've been told a site is trying to connect the dots to my source. You are "barking" up the incorrect tree, but you are in the right forest.

Greg Fluguar @flugempire
If you publically "bark" up the correct tree I will need to stop with info....just to let you know.

Reaction Score

Greg Fluguar @flugempire
I've been told a site is trying to connect the dots to my source. You are "barking" up the incorrect tree, but you are in the right forest.

Greg Fluguar @flugempire
If you publically "bark" up the correct tree I will need to stop with info....just to let you know.

If he stops then we know we hit the jackpot I guess

Reaction Score
Murr ‏@MurrDCU · 5h
@flugempire Greg, can you give us a hint of where your source is coming from? Inside ND? ACC? B1G? TV company? Thanks

Greg Flugaur‏@flugempire
@MurrDCU In regards to the ACC/UMD settlement and Notre Dame leaving Independence behindinformation - Currently East Coast TV with ties...

Greg Flugaur‏@flugempire
@MurrDCU ....to a Eastern B1G University.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Would I be responsible for his not posting anymore if I said I believed his clue had to do with his current company appearing to have been based out of Baltimore (striking me as having connections to UMD)?

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score

Greg Fluguar @flugempire

Greg Fluguar @flugempire
Yale 'bulldogs'. Foiled again.

Reaction Score
Would I be responsible for his not posting anymore if I said I believed his clue had to do with his current company appearing to have been based out of Baltimore (striking me as having connections to UMD)?

Johns Hopkins

Reaction Score
Massive Domer academic fraud?!?!?!

Notre Dame giving up it's NDpendence?!!?

Oh sweet Jesus, the day may have finally come!

I don't even care if they don't join the B1G, as long as their precious NDdependence is ripped away in the midst of an academic scandal mushroom cloud.

Oh, who am I kidding. Of course ND won't join the B1G. They'd never open themselves up to a schedule consisting of;

NEB
WISCO
PSU
OSU
MSU
MICH

They'd much rather take the cake walk vs;

Free $hoes U
Clemson
VA Tech
...and...guess that's it.

They will get to hang with their new scandal-ridden BFFs UNC, so that's cool.

Intertron Gods, please bring me sweet, delicious, glorious Domer melts.

Bwahahahahahahahahaha....

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Murr ‏@MurrDCU · 5h
@flugempire Greg, can you give us a hint of where your source is coming from? Inside ND? ACC? B1G? TV company? Thanks

Greg Flugaur‏@flugempire
@MurrDCU In regards to the ACC/UMD settlement and Notre Dame leaving Independence behindinformation - Currently East Coast TV with ties...

Greg Flugaur‏@flugempire
@MurrDCU ....to a Eastern B1G University.

So Fluge to Burton to Uconn. The only conclusion is that we are already in the B1G. I'll sleep well tonight.

Reaction Score
He says his source is "East Coast TV with ties to a Eastern B1G University". "East Coast TV" might be ESPN. "Eastern B1G University"---PSU, Rutgers or Maryland? Must be Maryland because he knew about the ACC settlement.

Last edited:

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Either Uconn's newest reporter is reading the yard or this rumor has legs.
@ErikaWachter: Yikes. Big rumors circulating about a serious academic cheating scandal at #NotreDame Football. Suspensions and win vacancies possible.
You're stalking her already?

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom